advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

Only recently realised that whilst married Truss had an 18 month affair with Mark Field, one time MP for Westminster. Field was known locally as Tim nice but dim. He also attracted attention for manhandling a woman and stepped down from his position.
Not entirely certain what this has to do with the price of fish but it's all googable.
Gross, gross, gross

Having avoided watching her, wanting to enjoy my day, I’ve had the misfortune of seeing the news. God she’s awful, truly awful.

She again came close to revealing her reptilian form today. Probably when angry at the protestors.

th

Watch out for the big rock being delivered into Downing Street. She has to perch somewhere.

It'll be in the master bathroom, all the taps running, where she will sit and practice wagging her forked tongue in the cracked mirror.

John

I saw Grow The Pie supporting
Security measures have dramatically increased in recent years, and pretty much at every bigger venue, not only political. Before my GF can enter Parliament with her camera, her newspaper has to apply a week in advance. Her personal data gets screened, that we are in a democratic country has nothing to do with it. The removal presented here wasn’t pretty to look at, but I can imagine it wasn’t done without a reason. Rules are rules, here in CH they would do the same in such a case. Sorry.

Nope, your rush to defend this turns out to be an error:

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...alist-manhandled-out-of-tory-party-conference

There is a sound reason why Truss was so slow during her early morning radio interviews the other day….she hadn’t warmed up.

52408255269_7a787f461e_o.jpg

When she has reached the right temperature, the yellow disappears

I noticed she had still time to throw a lifeline to Coffey ,bogofs are back.
If she scraps the HFSS regulations the only growth we'll see is in obesity.Great news for Nhs.

Well, well, well. Liz Truss raised £500,000 for bid to be leader. Now it’s revealed more than half came from hedge fund bosses, venture capitalists and other City financiers.

Good Law Project (Twitter, with link to Guardian article).

PS Good Law Project are also asking questions regarding Kwateng’s links to the hedge fund owners that made many £m during the financial collapse his ‘mini budget’ instigated. I sincerely hope they find evidence of insider dealing that is legally actionable (Twitter).

And if the pie doesn't grow? What happens to those who are only entitled to a tiny slice of it?

Do they stop eating, heating their homes, not get ill for two years, until the next G.E.?

And if the pie doesn't grow? What happens to those who are only entitled to a tiny slice of it?

Do they stop eating, heating their homes, not get ill for two years, until the next G.E.?

There is no pie.
The budget was a big nothing.
Trussonomics is faith based ,no evidence no facts.

advertisement

Back