advertisement

Roe vs Wade overturned

Your "stance" does not come from a place of love my friend, it comes from a nasty, dark, vengeful part of your being. Take a good look in the mirror.
My view is that those who feel comfortable taking the life of a child is dark, nasty, self centred & cruel. Our society has become accustomed with killing babies, we have grown up with it & feel it a choice to take a human life for one's own end.

Depends on your definition of when a foetus is a baby doesn't it. Are you arguing that this starts at conception? I would agree that a time limit for abortion should exist, there is of course debate over when that is, my own personal opinion would be at the point a foetus can be tenable.

Again, are you arguing the absolute banning of abortion, so no morning after pills and a potential banning of IVF procedures (since fertilized eggs are usually destroyed once one has taken)?

A good point others have brought up is that banning legal abortions doesn't save babies it just drives the procedure underground and endangers the lives of women. Oh and rich parents/ adults will have the resources to send their daughters or themselves out of states banning abortions for the procedure.

My view is that those who feel comfortable taking the life of a child is dark, nasty, self centred & cruel. Our society has become accustomed with killing babies, we have grown up with it & feel it a choice to take a human life for one's own end.
A blob of jelly is not a child

Ragaman's attitude conjures up images of him as a young man, the scourge of his council estate, spraying his degenerate seed into every unsuspecting female who'd let him have a sympathy shag and expecting them to carry his offspring to term.

AOC has just demanded Biden open abortion clinics on federal land in red states (Twitter)! Excellent idea!

PS Some nasty violence from the LAPD towards pro-choice protestors, beating, throwing women around etc, you’ll find it on Twitter if you search. Even in blue states the US cops are partisan/out of control.

You're not defending or saving anyone - how pompous. You are, however, advocating misery and subjugation of women.
Whereas you are advocating the death of unborn children. We will have to disagree on the moral standpoint. Women who are forced into abortion by their partners have no choice, neither do the unborn children.

We could go around in circles all day long on this subject but there are those who believe in abortion & those who don't. It is still law in this country to abort children so you should be happy, i'm not, that's how i feel on this subject.

Whereas you are advocating the death of unborn children. We will have to disagree on the moral standpoint. Women who are forced into abortion by their partners have no choice, neither do the unborn children.

We could go around in circles all day long on this subject but there are those who believe in abortion & those who don't. It is still law in this country to abort children so you should be happy, i'm not, that's how i feel on this subject.

Why should you be unhappy. Abortion is not compulsory. You can choose to have an abortion or not. The question is, why should your choice mean that others do not have a choice?

I'm advocating no such thing. You are talking nonsense to justify the bigotry you seek to impose on others.

Why should you be unhappy. Abortion is not compulsory. You can choose to have an abortion or not. The question is, why should your choice mean that others do not have a choice?
I don't feel it a choice to end the life of an unborn child. Many women who have been the victim of abuse or rape give up their children for adoption, many minors who have suffered the same give up their children for adoption & there are many women who cannot conceive, desperate to adopt. Choice should be to rear the child or allow others to if you can't. The choice should not be to abort IMO.

I'm advocating no such thing. You are talking nonsense to justify the bigotry you seek to impose on others.
I am imposing nothing, just expressing my personal view on this subject, as are you, with some ad hominem thrown in for good measure, just to make the point that bit more convincing.

Using abortion as some form of culling of the human race, well, speechless for once. I have thought out my views since day dot on this issue, have you, sounds not from that reply. You are right on one point, i am entitled to my point of view & thanks so much for diving in, i was waiting with baited breath for the sanctimonious response & as per you did not disappoint. I have made my feelings very clear, the killing of unborn children is not something i personally believe in unless for the reasons given earlier.
As so often happens, you miss the point. And if anybody is bring sanctimonious here, I think you will find them by looking in the mirror.
You have indeed made your feelings clear; it is also clear you haven’t got much beyond gut reaction to justify them. Every sperm is sacred indeed.

I don't feel it a choice to end the life of an unborn child. Many women who have been the victim of abuse or rape give up their children for adoption, many minors who have suffered the same give up their children for adoption & there are many women who cannot conceive, desperate to adopt. Choice should be to rear the child or allow others to if you can't. The choice should not be to abort IMO.

You used the word "choice" three times, so I'll use it too in my reply.

Not having an abortion is your CHOICE. That is fine, and everyone respects your CHOICE.

What most here do not appreciate is your wishing your CHOICE on others. If you get to CHOOSE, then guess what? So do others! That's called freedom of CHOICE.

As so often happens, you miss the point. And if anybody is bring sanctimonious here, I think you will find them by looking in the mirror.
You have indeed made your feelings clear; it is also clear you haven’t got much beyond gut reaction to justify them. Every sperm is sacred indeed.
So, you did not say that abortion was a way of culling the ever growing & problematic rise in human life on this planet. I think you will find you did & if you didn't, what point did i miss?

Maybe so, but to compel all women in this situation to do so is monstrous. Do you have any idea of the physical and emotional toll it would take? How many young women might take their own lives in despair, or seek out unsafe, unregulated abortion services?

You are aligned with Christian fundamentalists and the far right. It's not a good look.

advertisement

Back