advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: IV VONC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s something quite disturbing about this image on a number of different levels.

vz3whXj.jpg

The elephant in the room. The two boys in the front row have got his number.

Why do we have to have the village idiot in our class?

The No.10 lie machine will go into overdrive today. “It’s entirely normal to get a mid term protest vote”, “the PM is committed to delivering The People’s Agenda”, “they want more Boris”.

Nadine and Allison Pearson will declare full Führer love and demand he destroys the plotters.

The No.10 lie machine will go into overdrive today. “It’s entirely normal to get a mid term protest vote”, “the PM is committed to delivering The People’s Agenda”, “they want more Boris”.

Nadine and Allison Pearson will declare full Führer love and demand he destroys the plotters.

Leni and Eva.

He will presumably be off to Ukraine soon to encourage more war. And then he will announce a new bridge to Rwanda so that we can more easily export asylum seekers and also export British jam and cake.

Fantastic results! Astonishing that the LDs could turn around a true-blue Brexit gammon seat from third place! Good for Labour in Wakefield too. A result too much for even Oliver Dowden, a man with a level of dignity, integrity and self-respect so minute one would need fire him round the Hadron Collider to detect it, has had enough and has chucked in his very lucrative place at the trough rather than meet Kay Burley and defend Britain Trump yet again.

Today is a good day. It is also the day to write to your local MP pleading that they pledge support for Boris at this difficult time.

PS On the surface it looks like a reflection on Britain Trump, and maybe hopefully even the wider descent into fascism/extremism, but we also need to factor the reasons these seats went to by election; one MP a convicted child rapist, the other another type of sex pest. Clearly two vile people, though far from out of character for the Conservative Party.

The size of the swings are greater than Tory HQ would have anticipated but they are stuck with the auld BJ for another year as he won the no confidence vote only recently. Win-win for the opposition in my book.

Looks like the Criminal Wing of the Tory Party have just got a bloody nose but I expect it will carry on pillaging the country.

Looks like the Criminal Wing of the Tory Party have just got a bloody nose but I expect it will carry on pillaging the country.

No doubt. I'm rather hoping that these are signs that voters have increasingly got their heads around tactical voting.

You’d think with King Kong in Rwanda, there would be no better time for a palace coup but the spineless grifters know their fate is tied to Johnson’s. So who’s going to be the voice of anti-Johnsonism in the party for today’s TV appearances ?

WMDepYF.jpg

Could all the tories who've resigned not form a breakaway party? I haven't been keeping tabs on numbers, but surely we're approaching the point where they outnumber those who have not resigned, if that point has not already been reached.

Great results btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back