advertisement

Ukraine III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on March, 13

Hi there,
We are bombarded with sanctions, sanctions, sanctions and more sanctions. We are restricted from MasterCard, Visa when pay abroad but it works perfect inside Russia. A lot of brands (IKEA, Nike and around 230 others) stop operations or leave Russia completely.

> The Center for the study of Public Opinion (gov controlled) President Vladimir Putin is trusted by 77.4% of Russians, in the week from February 14 to February 10, the president's trust rating was 67.2%.

USD/Rubles 75 → 120.
iPhone 13 Pro 100000 → 160000 rubles
Local food (milk, bread, sugar, meat) are very slightly increased in price (like 2-5%).
Petrol is pretty stable.

Facebook and Instagram is banned for allowance of hate speech of Russians.
Totally hard censorship setup in all media. You can't call it WAR you should you Special Operations instead. Any public meetings against WAR is strictly prohibited.

I can see the huge problem at very moment. They say that something should happens 2-3 month later when storages will be empty.

As for today April, 13

Putin's approval rating goes to 83%
— Due Ukrainian soldiers killing captured Russian troops https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04/06/world/ukraine-russia-war-news#russia-pows-ukraine-executed, we call it USIS, they do as Arestovich told them
— Due Ukrainian soldiers killing 30 people in Kramatorsk with Tochka-U missile and nobody blamed they for that. No hysteria in Western Media.

USD/Rubles 75 → 80 (with 10000$ limits when withdraw in USD).
iPhone 13 Pro 100000 → 120000 rubles (Apple Pay is broken, some Bank apps are under sanctions), so Android as open system is much better now.
Local food (milk, bread, sugar, meat) are increased in price (like 5-20%).
Petrol is pretty stable.

You need VPN to use Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Some local alternative get momentum (VK, Telegram).
So everyday life looks unchanged.

I was reading you guys for month. You are sitting in bubble with Ukranian point of view in your head. They do great job in info war. Power is in the truth after all.
Mr. President Artist and his Manipulating Office will be forced to tell the truth.

"Taboo hatred accumulated by Europeans for years should have broken out sometime, and finally found a way out in February 2022, bringing down all its potencies on Russia and Russians" (Renada Espebe).
Indeed, in "elven" Europe, one could only love and respect everyone, which is contrary to human nature itself, although "moments of hatred" were periodically allowed, primarily against Muslims. Now hatred has been given the green light and all that accumulated hatred can be poured out on Russians, Russia and its culture, now it is not reprehensible, but commendable.
And this makes the current conflict much deeper.

I haven't a problem with "Russians, Russia and its culture..." I have a problem with the manner in which Putin is responding to a valid, imperilist threat.

"Taboo hatred accumulated by Europeans for years should have broken out sometime, and finally found a way out in February 2022, bringing down all its potencies on Russia and Russians" (Renada Espebe).
Indeed, in "elven" Europe, one could only love and respect everyone, which is contrary to human nature itself, although "moments of hatred" were periodically allowed, primarily against Muslims. Now hatred has been given the green light and all that accumulated hatred can be poured out on Russians, Russia and its culture, now it is not reprehensible, but commendable.
This is the inverted logic of propaganda. Russia invaded Ukraine and killed tens of thousands - CAUSING worldwide condemnation and approbation.

The same rotten thing is seen in the recent Russian government publication of their "denazification plan" ("What Russia Should Do With Ukraine"). The author declares that Ukranians must repay their national "guilt" to Russia in death and privation because, wait for it....THEY TREATED RUSSIA AS THE ENEMY.

"What should Russia do with Ukraine? [Translation of a propaganda article by a Russian publication] | by Mariia Kravchenko | Apr, 2022 | Medium" https://medium.com/@kravchenko_mm/w...a-article-by-a-russian-journalist-a3e92e3cb64

"What Russia should do with Ukraine - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Russia_should_do_with_Ukraine

Reactions: PsB
The PFM battle of 2 Dimitris :D

Meanwhile, in the free world:

RWA: Our twitter account got censored.

It was inevitable. The quality of our reporting was too high for this platform. Our translations of primary sources were too inconvenient. Just imagine how bluecheck journos suffered watching us blow up from a small podcast account to a successful independent media outlet in the span of 1 (one) month. With no investors but you, our dear audience. Well, that was just inhumane!

We will continue our work on telegram and other platforms. Now with 120% less self-censorship
1143415371.gif

https://t.me/RWApodcast

The author declares that Ukranians must repay their national "guilt" to Russia in death and privation because, wait for it....THEY TREATED RUSSIA AS THE ENEMY.

So much BOLD in your text. Who is author of this ideas? Is he Putin or Medvedev? Or guy from Military?

I presume you understand Russian? Doctor Komarovsky from UA spoke year ago

Some thoughts provoking media for you https://t.me/genshab/549

It was on March, 13

As for today April, 13

Putin's approval rating goes to 83%
— Due Ukrainian soldiers killing captured Russian troops https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04/06/world/ukraine-russia-war-news#russia-pows-ukraine-executed, we call it USIS, they do as Arestovich told them
— Due Ukrainian soldiers killing 30 people in Kramatorsk with Tochka-U missile and nobody blamed they for that. No hysteria in Western Media.

USD/Rubles 75 → 80 (with 10000$ limits when withdraw in USD).
iPhone 13 Pro 100000 → 120000 rubles (Apple Pay is broken, some Bank apps are under sanctions), so Android as open system is much better now.
Local food (milk, bread, sugar, meat) are increased in price (like 5-20%).
Petrol is pretty stable.

You need VPN to use Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Some local alternative get momentum (VK, Telegram).
So everyday life looks unchanged.

I was reading you guys for month. You are sitting in bubble with Ukranian point of view in your head. They do great job in info war. Power is in the truth after all.
Mr. President Artist and his Manipulating Office will be forced to tell the truth.
Is that it? I was expecting some Revelations from the dark side of the moon. Incredible as it may seem to you, we can see the RUB exchange rate and Russian propaganda here, too.

But what do you think of that RIA article about "what Russia should do with Ukraine"? Do you agree with it a bit, mostly, not at all?

You brave US/UK media don't tell the truth for you. 1026 Ukrainian marines surrendered in Mariupol yesterday. It was regular army not the Nazi Azov.

even UK human resources couldn't save mariupol

T5585B3.jpg

He fought in regular Ukr army. Azov is still in the Azovstal steel factory in the port, no surrender.

That was their decision. So the great Russian army has managed to flatten and starve a small, correction: medium size city into submission after a month. Hand clap. Bravo.

This 500000 city is not so small. The main problem is that Nazi Azov took civilians hostage. No one was allowed out of the city. It will be a surprise to you that the Ukrainian army uses cities and residents as a shield. In fact, this is a counter-terrorist operation with thousands of hostages.

They use ISIS tactics. As Arestovich said above.

This 500000 city is not so small. The main problem is that Nazi Azov took civilians hostage. No one was allowed out of the city. It will be a surprise to you that the Ukrainian army uses cities and residents as a shield. In fact, this is a counter-terrorist operation with thousands of hostages.

They use ISIS tactics. As Arestovich said above.
Compared to Vlad's main targets in Kyiv or Odessa, it is a medium size city. I've actually been there (the company I used to work for had a service point there and in Odessa). As for the rest... rock on. A multitude of NGOs and neutral states have tried to get civilians out of Mariupol for a month, but of course, it is the Ukrainian army that must have shelled the evacuation corridors. Bandera!!!! Nazis!!!!!!!

Hello Dmitre! Nice to have you back and glad you're doing OK. Always good to have a voice from Russia even if we don't agree on everything.

Most folk have no problem with the Russian people. I don't judge a country by it's rulers - look at the shower of bastards we have in power here in the UK.

I do worry though that life is going to get tougher for ordinary people in Russia in coming months/years as Putin's regime becomes more authoritarian and there's a return to cold war relations with the west.

By the way, Dmitre, you still haven't told us: what do you think about that "What Russia should do with Ukraine" article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back