advertisement

Green and Yellow Squares (Wordle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be missing something. What is hard mode?

I’ve been playing it for the previous few weeks and I didn’t know there was a specific hard mode:eek:, turns out that’s how I’ve been playing it as I always use my correctly guessed letters.

I've manged 3s all the way except today (since this thread began). First go was a wash out, had it in 4.

Same here! I would have thought that hard mode would be NOT using any previously guessed letters in your next go...then you get only one chance at a correct final guess.

I just took a look at the website and with three mouse clicks you can find all the answers laid out in order...will stay well away from that...and enjoy my coffee in the morning!

Wordle 221 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛

Just goes to show that knowing which letters aren’t available is almost as much use as knowing which are correct.

Same here! I would have thought that hard mode would be NOT using any previously guessed letters in your next go...then you get only one chance at a correct final guess.

I just took a look at the website and with three mouse clicks you can find all the answers laid out in order...will stay well away from that...and enjoy my coffee in the morning!

Ah, so the algorithm is pick the next one on the list. Clever. Anyway, I’ll also continue to enjoy with no spoilers.

I imagine the developer might react to the disclosure though, so maybe a new encrypted word list will be deployed.

Wordle 221 4/6

2b1c.png
2b1c.png
1f7e9.png
2b1c.png
2b1c.png

2b1c.png
2b1c.png
1f7e9.png
2b1c.png
2b1c.png

2b1c.png
2b1c.png
1f7e9.png
1f7e9.png
1f7e9.png

1f7e9.png
1f7e9.png
1f7e9.png
1f7e9.png
1f7e9.png

First time without yellows. Hard mode by habit.

oh dear first six today - got three letters green on my second go, the rest was just poor guessing...

bbGbb
bbGGG
bbGGG
bbGGG
bbGGG
GGGGG

Last edited:
Grrr, failed today. Got the last 3 letters in 3, then ran through the options and didn't get the right one.

- Y G - -
Y - G - -
- - G G G
- - G G G
- - G G G
- - G G G

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back