advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing anti democratic about campaigning against carrying out a vote that was a) advisory b) funded by a hostile foreign power. I can see the attraction if you are a Putin bitch but everyone else….
Whatever.

Advisory - Everybody had a leaflet where Cameron laid out what would happen. Obviously, you did not.

Funding - I look forward to seeing the proof, you taking your complaint to the Courts and a successful outcome.

As an aside, no matter the result of the next GE the new govt must be the Green party. We can ignore how people voted because of whatever reason people like you care to think will give the outcome you demand.

Nothing anti democratic about campaigning against carrying out a vote that was a) advisory b) funded by a hostile foreign power. I can see the attraction if you are a Putin bitch but everyone else….

Interesting about the Putin funding. Presumably you've got hard evidence of both the funding and the effect of that funding on the outcome of the referendum?

Or did you get it from twitter?

Ah, twitter.

Rumour has it that sales of electrified barbed wire and bull whips has gone through the roof at B&Q, but nobody knows who's buying it, and groups of men in dark uniforms with dogs are preventing people from entering remote Forestry Commission plantations across the country. Yesterday there were reports of what appeared to be gas mains being laid on the Yorkshire moors, but they'd disappeared by this morning.

Did you know that twitter makes you go mad?

It starts slowly.

Interesting about the Putin funding. Presumably you've got hard evidence of both the funding and the effect of that funding on the outcome of the referendum?

Or did you get it from twitter?

Ah, twitter.

Rumour has it that sales of electrified barbed wire and bull whips has gone through the roof at B&Q, but nobody knows who's buying it, and groups of men in dark uniforms with dogs are preventing people from entering remote Forestry Commission plantations across the country. Yesterday there were reports of what appeared to be gas mains being laid on the Yorkshire moors, but they'd disappeared by this morning.

Did you know that twitter makes you go mad?

It starts slowly.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, ET.

It's a picture. Not sure what benefit there would be in giving you the gist (picture worth thousand words etc etc).
I’m sure it’s wonderful but I’m suspicious of anything posted by hard remainers so I’ll give it a miss. The thousand words will have been repeatedly posted by the gang anyway.

My copy of the leaflet was missing the part where Cameron said that in the event of a leave vote he would bugger off and leave it for someone else to sort out.
Mine didn’t either, but obviously it’s another irrelevant point.

Aw, thanks Matthew, it's always good to find that there are people out there who still care. If I'd known how lonely it could get in this castle, I might never have built it.
They told you that you couldn't build a castle in a swamp, eh? Said it would sink. But you built it anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back