advertisement

EWA pfm tour: ABCaudio demo kit

Hi, that would be me! Sorry, have not been following this thread for a while. Can you PM me your address and I’ll ship it you you Monday. Alan, presume this is OK or do you want it back first?

Cheers chap,
I've sent you my deets but wait for Alan to confirm.
Adam

Another question, is there any Starting Point Power Cables available? If not will you be making them available and at what cost would they be?

Thanks

Hi,
I'd like to please be added to the list to try the LS-40 as I currently have TQ Black II. I've not been on PFM all that long, but am an established member on the Wam (same name), so hope that's okay.
Thanks

Hi Colin, Alan,

My thoughts on M50 coming shortly.

While I'm here, just because I have bought a lot upgrades recently (mostly from you), I decided to strip my system back to basics to re-reference. Removing as much of the EWA as possible and slowly adding them back in, as well removing some other recently acquired power supplies and bits and bobs.

Well, if I had any doubts as to whether the money was well spent or not, forget about it.

The system actually sounded hideously shrill, hollow, vague (i could go on) and almost made angry. (Not hard though I must say).

The last bit I'm putting back in is the M50 in place of my SN3. Will send thoughts later/tomorrow.

The latest of my MCS5 came today. Thanks Alan.

The Starting Point RCA and Speaker cables arrived with me recently, and I now have a review system built! I'm going to give them some welly over the next week, and review shortly after. First impressions (unboxing) are very, very good. The quality of construction shines through, decent quality boxes are certainly a nice touch as well.

The Starting Point RCA and Speaker cables arrived with me recently, and I now have a review system built! I'm going to give them some welly over the next week, and review shortly after. First impressions (unboxing) are very, very good. The quality of construction shines through, decent quality boxes are certainly a nice touch as well.

I have my Starting Point Cables set up so would be good to hear your thoughts, maybe we could start a separate thread together.

Cheers
Ash

I have my Starting Point Cables set up so would be good to hear your thoughts, maybe we could start a separate thread together.

Cheers
Ash

Sounds like a plan! I want to give mine a bit of a blasting, Alan said his workshop cables took a couple of weeks to come on song, so I want at least a week of heavy duty listening through "mine" before I put thoughts to screen.

Sounds like a plan! I want to give mine a bit of a blasting, Alan said his workshop cables took a couple of weeks to come on song, so I want at least a week of heavy duty listening through "mine" before I put thoughts to screen.

Only got mine Saturday so will do the same! ;)

Game on! I'm going to put the EWA interconnects between pre and power amp (where they'll make the most audible difference with my equipment), can I suggest you use yours between source and pre? Just for a bit of variety :)

advertisement

Back