advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just switched on ITV for the England game.

I like Ian Wright but Keane and Pugash usually wind me up however they have been eclipsed by the virtual crowd on the studio background - it looks like a mass tickling event.

Great looking stadium.

Quite a lot of whistling and booing of the English national anthem, unfortunately, although interspersed with what sounded like clapping.

Taking of the knee booed as well by the Polish crowd.

That Glik was something else.
Reminded me of Vinny Jones in his pomp.
He was embarrassing. Rolling over after every challenge like he'd been shot. He'll be in trouble after that stupid neck pinch on Kyle though. It was right in front of the ref so how he didn't see it is beyond me. Wasn't the best referring I've seen either.

You got to almost feel sorry for Sky/BT - CR7 returns and it's a 3PM Saturday KO. No live Tv coverage (in the Uk anyway). You couldn't make it up. :D

You got to almost feel sorry for Sky/BT - CR7 returns and it's a 3PM Saturday KO. No live Tv coverage (in the Uk anyway). You couldn't make it up. :D

The Mail offers live coverage of his toilet visits, hair cuts, well-wishers, toe-nails, relationship with Alex Ferguson, and more if that's what you want.

I never watch Man Utd anyway so I dare say I won’t notice. Ronaldo will probably spend most of the game on the floor complaining after he gets a few “welcomes” to the premiership from Steve Bruce’s protégés.

I never watch Man Utd anyway so I dare say I won’t notice. Ronaldo will probably spend most of the game on the floor complaining after he gets a few “welcomes” to the premiership from Steve Bruce’s protégés.

Yes, because when Ronaldo last played in the Premier League it wasn’t nearly as tough as it is these days. I’m sure he won’t know what’s hit him…

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back