advertisement

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

Must try to avoid Johnson’s inevitable vomit-inducing tribute when it comes, which will doubtless be used to blow more smoke about govt handling of the pandemic.

Oh good, this distraction was most unhelpful. The government can get back to the serious business of shovelling taxpayer money into the pockets of mates and donors as usual

And the reason stated is the least important one: 'not following social distancing'. Tory schoolboy sniggers all round.
Stealing taxpayers money is OK.

Need someone competent to replace Hancock. Chris Grayling then.

My money is on Mr Sarah Vine being new Health Secretary. He was in the frame when Britain Trump described Hancock as “f***ing useless”. He’s on the radar as a till-dipper too (GoodLawProject), so Tory business as usual.

My money is on Mr Sarah Vine being new Health Secretary. He was in the frame when Britain Trump described Hancock as “f***ing useless”.

Have they not got anyone more useless - surely? Maybe they can give it to the no 10 tea boy - jeeves minor?

My money is on Mr Sarah Vine being new Health Secretary. He was in the frame when Britain Trump described Hancock as “f***ing useless”. He’s on the radar as a till-dipper too (GoodLawProject), so Tory business as usual.

One step up the ladder to replace Boris and the dream team of Dom and Mikey will be back in action, a cursed island you are.

Have they not got anyone more useless - surely? Maybe they can give it to the no 10 tea boy - jeeves minor?

Tories like to keep it in the family, so that’s likely one of Rees Mogg’s children, maybe the one with roman numerals for a name. He likely owns one of the Camen Islands already.

My old mother used to say that in Italy politicians fall over money, in England over sex. Looks like she was right, amazing that with everything else he did wrong, the incompetence, the corruption, that you all describe and I have no reason to doubt, he should only resign over sex! What a strange country!

Wasn't Dido Harding after that job, or was it another I'm getting mixed up with?

I think she wants the new Tory role of ‘NHS Oligarch’. An idea candidate given she can ring up >10x the cost of a full NASA Mars rover project for a computer system that doesn’t work. By saying that she’s an ex-jockey or something, so clearly an ideal candidate.

Spaffer will offer the poison chalice to Gove. He needs to eliminate rivals.
Gove, or anyone with a brain, would be mad to take it.

Reactions: PsB
Boris can now shuffle the unsinkable fall guy Gav Williamson into health and get Govey in as education minister.

I never understood why Williamson didn't end up in court over official secrets but that's ancient history now I suppose.

I think she wants the new Tory role of ‘NHS Oligarch’. An idea candidate given she can ring up >10x the cost of a full NASA Mars rover project for a computer system that doesn’t work. By saying that she’s an ex-jockey or something, so clearly an ideal candidate.

Ahh, my bad. Too many jobs to keep track of them all.

A Jockey you say? she sounds over qualified.

advertisement

Back