advertisement

High flying birds, better than oasis!

Frizzy

Liberal anarchist
I like oasis, saw them live. But possibly the most overhyped band alive, as noels got older his ego has normalised and melodies got better?
Unlike his brother! The countries best John Lennon tribute act.

I like HFB better, was more a Verve fan too than Oasis ... think Liam's voice grated me a little although undeniably classic songs. Heard a few good covers of Oasis songs.

I was 15 in 1994. The first and half the second albums + associated B-sides hit me right between the eyes. Nothing afterwards has topped that Gallagher brothers-wise. HFB are boring to me. Noel seems like a top guy when he's not talking politics. Liam has a history of being a braindead thug and bully. Look at his tweets, hilarious but you wonder if the guy can think properly.

I like oasis, saw them live. But possibly the most overhyped band alive, as noels got older his ego has normalised and melodies got better?
Unlike his brother! The countries best John Lennon tribute act.

We saw Liam support the Rolling Stones at London Arena a few years ago. The Stones made Liam look like a real amateur.....

This thread title is about the most damning with faint praise comment I could imagine.

I call them "The High Flying Turds"
Oasis aren't much better, although I did see an early Oasis gig at Manchester MDH and they were ok.

advertisement

Back