advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Reds can score 3 more, they can't defend tho so I'm keeping my cash in my pocket

Meanwhile in League 2, it's rather wonderful to be a Newport County fan . Top of the division , have beaten Swansea and Watford in the Carabao Cup , drawn with Newcastle and we are playing an attractive expansive passing game. I do hope that we can hang on to our manager and better players for the rest of the season but are shackled by the £1.5m wage cap for the season (this is for the entire team, for those who follow premiership teams!).

Cheers
Tony

Should Martial have gone to the ground clutching his throat to try and get Lamb Bella sent off?

Can you imagine the stick he would have got if he had... Taylor should be ashamed of himself when he watches that on the telly tonight. Lamela won't be ashamed though, it's in his blood to do that. He'll sleep well tonight. The worst thing for me is the state of the Premiership and how cheating in this league has gone to another level. It just makes me want to switch off. VAR was supposed to fix this kind of thing. Personally, if Lamela hadn't gone down I would have had a word with them both but not even given a card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back