advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 MPs not standing for re-election. Brexit has been pure poison. One MP murdered for it and others threatened with death and rape. Stoked by sections of the media and even some of their fellow MPs using the language of incitement.

The Brexiteer, Britannia Unchained, Conservative clone army is being prepped as we speak. It's already been tested.

440px-Official_portrait_of_Andrew_Bridgen_crop_2.jpg

440px-Official_portrait_of_Mr_Mark_Francois_crop_2.jpg

Stephen

One of my neighbours told me yesterday ‘People say he shouldn’t lie, but you can’t blame him, can you? He’s got to get this sorted out somehow.’ Her smile took on a slightly curdled air when I showed her my veteran-of-October-19 EU flag.

Sadly she has gone off to Australia today for six weeks and doesn’t have a postal vote arranged.

I think that the issue with Johnson's lying is that people with eyes that see can see with them that anyone dealing with the EU lot is casting themselves amongst a nest of lying, devious, double-dealing and utterly ruthless vipers. It's no good being a vicar's daughter, or indeed a naively utopian Marxist. Only the most perfidious child of Albion can get low enough to meet those bastards on their own not so level playing field.

My problem with it is that I fear that Johnson's perfidy is not going to serve the cause of a sovereign Brexit very well, at least not if he really does want to get his awful WA through.

Those photos are a bit in yer face, and I see that they're not even posted full size. That fellow's nose hair is particularly disturbing.

I don't suppose there's any chance you could take them down, is there?

Those photos are a bit in yer face, and I see that they're not even posted full size. That fellow's nose hair is particularly disturbing.

This is what the Parliamentary Conservative party will look like after December the 12th.

Get used to it!

(PS Just for you et ...)

Stephen

Come come now, surely you already have pictures of these people, your heroes, pinned to your bedroom wall :)

One of my neighbours told me yesterday ‘People say he shouldn’t lie, but you can’t blame him, can you? He’s got to get this sorted out somehow.’ Her smile took on a slightly curdled air when I showed her my veteran-of-October-19 EU flag.

Sadly she has gone off to Australia today for six weeks and doesn’t have a postal vote arranged.
WTF are these people on??

She has still got time.
I sent off for mine today.

If Labour make it explicit that we get a referendum on any Brexit deal, they could, conceivably., keep leavers and remainers on board.

But from what I can make out, Corbyn and his supporters aren't going to mention Brexit at all in the campaign.

Stephen
Seriously, where are you getting your information from?

Vote Labour: a second referendum with Remain as an option.

More pithily: Let the People Decide.

Yes, it's excellent - and as I said on another thread, this will be played out on social far more than in the mainstream media. The access is far wider and not subject to control by the papers/owners.

The Tories will go "full Trump" and play lots of negativity/fear mixed with the nonsense of "Get Brexit Done". I think it's very much targetting an older demographic.

What the opposition need to do is to inspire people and NOT hit back with tons of negativity. They are playing largely to a younger audience who will respond much better to that. That Labour video is a great start.
Not to mention Labour's Green New Deal which is bound to have mass appeal for younger voters:

https://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/a-green-new-deal-for-the-uk.233296/

I also read that >100K voters have registered since yesterday and the vast majority of those will be young people.

It's way too soon for Boris Johnson to count his chickens.

Seriously, where are you getting your information from?

Vote Labour: a second referendum with Remain as an option.

More pithily: Let the People Decide.

I gave up getting information after yesterday's C4 news where the Labour people interviewed appeared to feel that Brexit wasn't a major issue. And that included Corbyn in his 'bring it on' speech.

If 'Vote Labour: a second referendum with Remain as an option' is seen as 'secondary' by Labour, it's not going to be effective.

My 'news' from now on is PFM!

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back