advertisement

North West Audio show 2019

For me, it’s the best show in the country - I will definitely be going again this year :).

they have everything :) going this year..
last year was great with temperatures around 30 degrees.. cool hotel interiors, some good sounding rooms and a glass of champagne on door.. on which show do u get that?

I have Room 26 and will be displaying a system with Chord Blu Mk2, Hugo MScaler, Dave, Hugo TT2 and playing through active speakers ATC SCM40A.

All put together to demonstrate my WAVE RF filtering dual bnc cables designed to enhance the Chord Blu Mk2 and MScaler but I hope to play some good sounds as well.

I'll be there. I've been for the last two years and enjoyed both. I didn't get a free glass of Prosecco last time, perhaps I timed my grand entrance just as they were changing bottles. I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Last time I met Dave who sold me my EAR 509s, and without any prompting from me he asked if I was still using them. Perhaps they didn't sell that many pairs <grin>.

To anyone who's not sure whether to go, it's well worth it.

I'll be there in the Watt room. It actually says Sota at the moment, but actually I'll be mainly representing Markaudio drivers and showing my kits off again. We will definately be having some Sota gear in there as well though. The speakers will all be powered by my new MA-01 amp some of you helped Kickstart recently.

Not sure if I am doing any demos yet.

Stefan

advertisement

Back