advertisement

Really? I mean, like, REALLY?

I feel that we're going to need an update on your selfies after you've received that order. I pledge £10 to the charity of your choice for a Tony selfie special in a Xmas onsie and I expect enough pfm members to join in to create enough money for charity to make it impossible to refuse.

(come on guys, back me up)

Wtf? For my part I keep getting ads for expensive flats in Berlin, of all places. I've not been looking at housing anywhere, least of all in Germany. I don't even speak the language.

If my adding a tenner to Swampy's seals the deal, count me in!

(I seem to get a fair few clickbaity ads about celebs quitting shows, and stuff. Absolutely no idea why).

Ok. Here’s the deal.

If an XXXL sized of this weird product ends up on my doorstep, I’ll try to wear them somewhere silly and everyone can, if they want, donate to a charity.

I’m going to hell.

If an XXXL sized of this weird product ends up on my doorstep, I’ll try to wear them somewhere silly.
Don't do what a mate did. He was working for the Fire Service and they had an exercise around a response to a potential chemical attack. NBC suits, cleanup areas, exclusion zones, all that, all taking place on an airfield somewhere. The armed forces, all the emergency services were involved, the mayor, the local press came along to report how we were ready for all eventualities because of our brave men and women etc etc. As an observer he had to dress up in a disposable Tyvek overall so that he could bin it afterwards in the cleanup area. He's over 6ft and 20 stone+. The overall was size M. No underwear allowed, all clothing to be dumped. He wrestled his way into it only for it to split halfway through the exercise and everything fell out. You can only imagine the restrained and professional response that this elicited from his Fire Service colleagues. Nobody, absolutely nobody, pointed and laughed or shouted "Look Mummy, it's just like a willy but smaller!"

I think that he finished the afternoon with another overall tied around his waist to protect what remained of his modesty. Inevitably, the jokes lasted far longer than the overalls ever did.

Amusingly, I'm now getting ads suggesting 'I show my Welsh heritage' by donating £1 to some Welsh organisation. I have no Welsh heritage. Scottish, yes, English, yes, Irish, yes. But the only connection I have with Wales is being stuck in a bottleneck at Capel Curig a few times when I was a nipper.

Why do I keep getting ads for Skoda servicing when I haven't got a Skoda !?

PS if anyone has a Skoda that needs servicing I know where to get it done.

Or you can Google it yourself if you like.

Last night while browsing PFM the ad banner was for 35" wheel packages and lift kits for "my ride". Google adsense apparently doesn't realize I drive a minivan. Or perhaps "monsterizing" minivans makes them cool ?

On this page Google are feeding me an advert for the Desaru water park in Malaysia - OK but the advert text is all in Chinese.

advertisement

Back