advertisement

What are you listening to right now #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooden Shjips' latest. They've only one trick, but it's a smashing trick. I could listen to Ripley Johnson's languid guitar solos from now until the end of time.

BackBeats. 'Jazzy Vibes'. Soulful jazz licks from the 70s on cd.

GoGo Penguin - v2.0 deluxe edition.

And to think I dismissed them for ages because of their sh!t name...

Reactions: MVJ
Harmonia Mundi - Corsica Chants Polyphonic - E Voce Di U Cumune HMA 19511256 part of the Musique d'Abord series

just arrived as a cd from Presto Classical. I already have this on LP when it was full price ( now budget ) Solo or ensemble male and female singing. A very nice record that got good reviews in the day. Well recorded. Tuneful moving melodies. i am glad to know you can get it on cd. Worth haveing if you like "World" music that is not too far gone off the beaten track

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002WEC71C/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

presto classical is cheaper as they have it on special offer

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
The Highwaymen Live. 'American Outlaws' My first listen! You would expect the combination of Willie Nelson,Waylon Jennings,Johnny Cash & Kris Kristofferson to be pretty good so here goes:rolleyes:...

Last edited:
Genesis - Genesis

I think I prefer Genesis' output from Duke onwards. There you go, I said it. People will hate me because I like Genesis and those who like Genesis will hate me for liking the pop stuff. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MVJ
The Highwaymen Live. 'American Outlaws' My first listen! You would expect the combination of Willie Nelson,Waylon Jennings,Johnny Cash & Kris Kristofferson to be pretty good so here goes:rolleyes:...

The Jury is out after my first listen.:cool:

Boogie Down Productions - 'By All Means Necessary'

Boogie Down Productions - 'Sex & Violence' > some dodgy shiz on this, but most of it is banging.

The Jury is out after my first listen.:cool:

The Highwaymen led me to this:

51C45v1anKL.jpg

The Producers. 'Live Blues' top quality blues from a british touring band of over 30 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back