advertisement

Power Cords - Make a difference?

What, like thousands of posts of “power cables make a difference”, Vs. “No they don't”, by the same few people? I must be missing something...
I agree, i think cable threads have become a psychological waste ground.
Time to pass them by from here on in, complete waste of time.

I am intrigued by the ‘Audio Grade’ wording.
Does that mean it’s no good for anything else ?
Heh. Audio grade op-amps tend to have lower QC requirements than the regular (instrument?) grade. In this case it's probably so they can charge extra. A bit like bearings for motorbikes, identical generic ones are cheaper.

I am a partial believer in power cables.

I have certainly heard differences, but I find that both interconnects and speaker cable make more of a difference in my experience.

I agree, i think cable threads have become a psychological waste ground.
Time to pass them by from here on in, complete waste of time.

I am going to re-post this every time you appear on a cable thread.

You have already posted three more times since claiming the above ^^^^^^ .... so my post count is going to rocket.

You cant keep away from cable threads ... they are like crack cocaine to you.

Ragaman,

That's good. It's important for people to have hobbies and activities they enjoy. That's what separates us from the other animals.

Joe

Joe, I think you should look at who is primarily responsible for keeping this weeping travesty of a thread alive and then delete their account. It may seem harsh, but ask yourself, wouldn’t the world ultimately be a better place ;)?

Mark,

If I zapped those posters what would they do with their time? I fear that without a cable debate they might take up a crazy pastime like listening to music or something.

Joe

Fair point, well made. Could you PM me when the debate begins - thanks bud - M

Joe, I think you should look at who is primarily responsible for keeping this weeping travesty of a thread alive and then delete their account. It may seem harsh, but ask yourself, wouldn’t the world ultimately be a better place ;)?
Err, that's you then!

advertisement

Back