advertisement

£54,000 headphones anyone?

You really really really need to understand that most people do not give a good god damn about hi-fi. Most people like music.

This made me chuckle. Then I got sad when I realised that person used to be me.

the new orpheus are probably the best headphone in the world. sucks sennheiser had to price them so high.
I hope there's a baby orpheus eventually at around the 5k mark

What about brand uplift?

Is this any different from the likes of Jaguar or Audi selling a supercar in their range, even though the majority of their customers buy more mundane vehicles.

If you compare these headphones to a Bugatti (except Bugatti doesn't have a range) I would agree. But then my point would remain intact.

Neither Jaguar nor Audi sell a 'supercar'.

If you compare these headphones to a Bugatti (except Bugatti doesn't have a range) I would agree. But then my point would remain intact.

Well, Bugatti is just the Volkswagen supercar. They couldn't really get away with calling it a People's Car, could they? :)

Neither Jaguar nor Audi sell a 'supercar'.

Jaguar used to have the XJ220, and then there is the C-X75. I guess the Audi R8 doesn't quite qualify as "supercar", but...

Wonder if we can form a queue somewhere to hear these headphones.

Yeah they were on click who did their usual job of giving no real sense of what they were like

You really really really need to understand that most people do not give a good god damn about hi-fi. Most people like music.

Now that is what I call a reality check par excellence! Spot on. I'm off to bed LMAO!

advertisement

Back