advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So May hasn't stepped up to the plate, sorting a government in less than a week, no moaning, as stated, no complaining, just getting on with matters, as stated also.
We need patience, let them get on with it, nothing you or i can do to alter how they deal with it, but it will be dealt with by those who know more than here on pfm, i thank the lord for this small mercy, the country should also, god help anyone that has to rely on some here if they had to fight for their country in a crisis. Experts all over the place who love to show their intelligence with lovely, well written posts & not one single answer to brexit, amazing, i have never stated i'm an expert, i am not, i would prefer to let those on the inside deal with matters than keep speculating in circles on here.
Keep making out all who voted leave are thickies is very sad Tony.
How much of a change for the better are you actually expecting to be achieved by Brexit, Ragaman, given the nature of a Tory government and the calibre of those charged with negotiating the exit deals?

How much of a change for the better are you actually expecting to be achieved by Brexit, Ragaman, given the nature of a Tory government and the calibre of those charged with negotiating the exit deals?
After Cameron's demise, anything will be a plus. The last 6 years have been pure hell for many. this alone is worth celebrating round our way. Imagine Cameron in charge of Brexit, scary stuff.

Isn't his wife German

He got a European to do a job no Brit would do, so a bleedin' hypocrite :-D

Farage has always been xenophobic imo.
But post ref' result he has declined to condemn the spike in racist hate crime generally and specifically his responses on camera have been glib.
And then there's his use of fascistic imagery during the campaign.
He appears to be a racist.

Bit like having a Jamaican wife & being accused of racism??

History records slave drivers were more than happy to do similar with their female victims.
And they were probably quite racist too.

I don't understand - if that is the case, why do they have a manifesto on all the areas of traditional government, talked about their off-the-shelf economic policy, etc? My family who voted UKIP certainly think of them as a genuine political party rather than a one issue pony.

If the main parties don't reconnect with the electorate then UKIP will become a more popular choice.

i thank the lord for this small mercy, the country should also, god help anyone that has to rely on some here if they had to fight for their country in a crisis. Experts all over the place who love to show their intelligence with lovely, well written posts & not one single answer to brexit, amazing

Cae to clarify what you mean by this? It sounds like you are saying Remain voters would be no use in a war, but that would be ridiculous so I'm guessing I'm misunderstanding?

If the main parties don't reconnect with the electorate then UKIP will become a more popular choice.

It is already alarmingly popular. My family largely want a Party that is nationalist and anti-foreigner, no others offer that particularly unpleasant combination. Whoever stated that they were "only" about leaving the EU completely misunderstands their core voting base.

He got a European to do a job no Brit would do, so a bleedin' hypocrite :-D

Farage has always been xenophobic imo.
But post ref' result he has declined to condemn the spike in racist hate crime generally and specifically his responses on camera have been glib.
And then there's his use of fascistic imagery during the campaign.
He appears to be a racist.

History records slave drivers were more than happy to do similar with their female victims.
And they were probably quite racist too.
I think the only whole sentence i have heard from this guy was the day after the referendum in the European parliament, the "your not laughing now" silliness, i can't comment on the guy too much as others here seem to listen to him far more than i.
I have no idea what your last sentence means.

Cae to clarify what you mean by this? It sounds like you are saying Remain voters would be no use in a war, but that would be ridiculous so I'm guessing I'm misunderstanding?
You are.
If you read the post, it clarifies matters.

I think the only whole sentence i have heard from this guy was the day after the referendum in the European parliament, the "your not laughing now" silliness, i can't comment on the guy too much as others here seem to listen to him far more than i.

You came to Farage's defence.

I have no idea what your last sentence means.

Some obviously racist men will commit acts of unspeakable awfulness with women of the race they hate. Sometimes with the men too, or instead.
Is it possible to be any clearer than that?

Some obviously racist men will commit acts of unspeakable awfulness with women of the race they hate. Sometimes the men too, or instead.
I believe i said, his wife is German? just seemed at odds with racism, nothing more, as i say, i know very little about him, you know more than i.

Still don't see how your last sentence has any bearing on anything i have said, raping someone is an act of power so obviously this takes place, marrying someone, having children & settling down to a long & happy life, which i referred to, is a little different.

I believe i said, his wife is German? just seemed at odds with racism, nothing more, as i say, i know very little about him, you know more than i.

Still don't see how your last sentence has any bearing on anything i have said, raping someone is an act of power so obviously this takes place, marrying someone, having children & settling down to a long & happy life, which i referred to, is a little different.

But you also posted:

bit like having a Jamaican wife & being accused of racism??

Of course many unhappy marriages revolve around control, power, mental and physical abuse, etc.

I have never experienced racism within a marriage so i cannot comment on this, obviously you have, which surprises me a little, the mental & physical abuse, yes, again, down to power, control & self loathing in many cases, happens far too often, but racism is a new one for me.
If your racist, your racist, it doesn't work to be racist outside the family & ok with such groups within it, just doesn't work this way, it's a mental attitude that doesn't discriminate.

Some obviously racist men will commit acts of unspeakable awfulness with women of the race they hate. Sometimes with the men too, or instead.

Being married to Farage must indeed be unspeakably awful. Why would any woman subject herself to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back