advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never experienced racism within a marriage so i cannot comment on this, obviously you have, which surprises me a little, the mental & physical abuse, yes, again, down to power, control & self loathing in many cases, happens far too often, but racism is a new one for me.
If your racist, your racist, it doesn't work to be racist outside the family & ok with such groups within it, just doesn't work this way, it's a mental attitude that doesn't discriminate.

You don't need to have experienced something to achieve a reasonable understanding of it.
I believe racism is based on ignorance and fear, so don't understand your reasoning.

Being married to Farage must indeed be unspeakably awful. Why would any woman subject herself to that?

Are you admitting to an intimate relationship with Mr. Farage?

(unspeakable awfulness was a euphemism coined imsmc on the fast show)

You don't need to have experienced something to achieve a reasonable understanding of it.
I believe racism is based on ignorance and fear, so don't understand your reasoning.

Are you admitting to an intimate relationship with Mr. Farage?

(unspeakable awfulness was a euphemism coined imsmc on the fast show)
As i said i have never heard of racism in a marriage, i don't see how someone who hates ethnic groups would marry such a person, abuse, rape, belittle, the list goes on, yes, but marry?

Can you back up your claim with some evidence as i have never heard of this.
Obviously you have read of this somewhere, new to me. Racism cannot be external from one's family, marry a Polish woman but hate Polish people outside your family, this sin't racism, it all sounds a little made up to me.

I have never experienced racism within a marriage so i cannot comment on this, obviously you have, which surprises me a little, the mental & physical abuse, yes, again, down to power, control & self loathing in many cases, happens far too often, but racism is a new one for me.
If your racist, your racist, it doesn't work to be racist outside the family & ok with such groups within it, just doesn't work this way, it's a mental attitude that doesn't discriminate.

In the neat and tidy world view of conservatives, one can imagine 'if you're racist, you're racist.' In the actual human world doublethink abounds, and one can hate the mass of the race in the abstract, while sincerely being the admiring friend of individuals of one's own circle.

People aren't actually consistent.

UKIP's Woolfe 'forgot about conviction'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36946404

Link not working.

But again, i have to say, how does any of this relate to my posts, if you had read my posts carefully you may have understood the point. "happily married" was the important part.

I doubt Farage has kept his wife a slave, i mean, it's a bit of a reach.

Weird - the link works for me. Anyone else?

I didn't claim Farage and his special friend are unhappily married, let alone some sort of slavery occurring!
Of course Farage has a somewhat unusual attitude to unions, and has been married twice.

You have repeatedly stated your doubt that racists will marry persons of the race they profess to hate, but in fact history is littered with examples.
Did you Google "slave drivers who married their slaves"?

The only hope in hell UKIP had to be taken even remotely seriously as a party was Suzanne Evans, though David Coburn would have been my choice for obvious reasons. Amazingly neither are standing.

Three members of the ukippers NEC have resigned over Woofle's exclusion. Let's warm our hands on the flames.

It seems to be what teh UKIPs do! Labour may be in a state of disarray with the PLP vs. Corbyn, but compared to UKIP's 'party structure in the form of brain-damaged rats fighting in a sack' it is nothing. That the only candidate they have capable of stringing a remotely coherent sentence together (Evans) was somehow excluded months ago is all one needs to know really. The rest of the party shouldn't be allowed near cutlery without medical supervision

UKIP will implode and become an irrelevancy in no time. They are a one issue Party. They will go the way of the SDLP.

It seems to be what teh UKIPs do! Labour may be in a state of disarray with the PLP vs. Corbyn, but compared to UKIP's 'party structure in the form of brain-damaged rats fighting in a sack' it is nothing. That the only candidate they have capable of stringing a remotely coherent sentence together (Evans) was somehow excluded months ago is all one needs to know really. The rest of the party shouldn't be allowed near cutlery without medical supervision
She was given the brain cell and hasn't handed it back, it would seem.

Why do the BBC give so much bandwidth to a party with one MP? Their great white hope didn't get his application for leader in on time. FFS- if they're relying on people like that as leaders, the rest of us can sleep sound at night knowing these clowns will never get any where near the levers of power. The Tory right wing don't need them any more so they can just stamp on them at their leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back