advertisement

HackerNAP/CAP Group Buy now on!

Arrived in sunny Watford, thanks a million.

Is this the longest GB ever?

19th Jan 2012 to 5th Feb 2013

Ordered - way back when
Paid for - 24th August 2012
Sent - 30th January 2013
Arrived - today (7th February 2013)
whoopee!
Thanks Carl

Am I the only one who hasn't got his yet? They arrived in Berkshire a few days ago, then some landed in Watford and then Bishops Stortford. I'm in Northants and they seem to have passed me by again. This is like an extended version of waiting for Santa.

Never mind, I've completely forgotten what to do with them anyway! Its an old age thing.

Am I the only one who hasn't got his yet? They arrived in Berkshire a few days ago, then some landed in Watford and then Bishops Stortford. I'm in Northants and they seem to have passed me by again. This is like an extended version of waiting for Santa.

Never mind, I've completely forgotten what to do with them anyway! Its an old age thing.
Hang tight. Watford on 05-Feb and here in Elstree (6 miles away) three days later. Go figure!

Thanks Carl.

Well my darling little HackerNAP is expecting triplets after all. After a lengthy gestation the news arrived this morning and a brief scan reveals 6 quality HackerNAP boards and lots of Cap boards. No complications to delivery so far. The speakers can't wait.

Great happiness Chez Luckins. Many thanks for coming good on this mamoth task Carl and saving the day mid way through.

Is there anyone else still waiting?

John

Received central London today (after redirect).

Thanks to Carl and apologies again to everyone for the delay caused at the beginning

Still not arrived yet north Bristol :-(

Does anybody have 2 spare Hackercap boards that are needed desperately.

Still not arrived yet north Bristol :-(

Does anybody have 2 spare Hackercap boards that are needed desperately.

Drop me a pm.. I have 2 you can buy/borrow (if borrowed simply send me your boards when they arrive). Just North of Bristol.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi to all,
as it seems I missed this group buy... I'm recently into building my own amplifier, and HackerNap seems a good one to try. So my question is, if anybody has some boards to sell? I would like stereo version, so 4 HackerCap and 2 HackerNap would be needed...

Thanks,
Blaz

advertisement

Back