advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a biiiig thanks to "dingding" for the dac!

Excellent, painless (on my part) transaction and a super trustworthy person to deal with!

100% service and will def deal with again.

Thanks! :D

Would like to add to the above post that niceguy235uk is a true gent and a real credit to the forum.

Many thanks again and hope you get as much enjoyment from it as I did.

Dingding

Many thanks to Lucaslucas for a great product super fast delivery & extremely well packaged Speakers.
Kef Cresta 2.

Quite possibly the greatest bargain in my hifi journey.

Julian H was great chap to deal with. Snaxo was like new and was delivered fast. I mentioned that I had broke the ali pads of my SBLs and Julian sent me new ones for free. That was after he had already sent Snaxo. New ali pads came after few days in envelope and I can not tell how grateful I am. Thanks again Julian and maybe we have some deal also in future. :)

I just bought 2 Powerlines from Fullahead, what a nice chap. Deal done on Sunday delivered this morning and already in the system. I've had to drag myself away from the comfy chair and remote to make this post.

Thanks George

Shrink
It arrived packed and in a condition as if it had never been used!
A good guy!

Many thanks to George (Fullahead) for the Naim Powerline. Arrived in two days after payment and in perfect condition. Very happy, thanks.

Many thanks to John Pogson,extreme well packing on a very heavty amp.,Wrap a plastic bag on outer box and extra 4 foams for addition protection.You know very well on what you done.

Just bought a Naim Snaic cable from Chris (Linn Naim), a perfect transaction.
Great comunication and he is very serious and helpful, the Snaic is in mint condition; a nice person to deal with.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back