advertisement

YG Acoustics Reference Carmel 3 Speakers Now On Demo at HFL, Stunning!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
l59JIlw.jpg

Hi all,

So everyone who knows me will know that I love speakers, without a doubt it is my favourite part of the HiFi Chain as I have said many times before, so as is becoming a common occurrence, when I was offered the chance to hear the new YG Acoustic Reference Carmel 3 speakers I jumped at it, I’m sure you know where this is going to end up.

But before we get to that point the first thing that hit me was how pretty they are, the proportions being perfect for most UK homes, these really are perfectly proportioned, looking absolutely stunning with their aerospace grade aluminium cabinets but for a reasonably small speaker the scale of the audio presentation is very impressive but it is their delicacy and insight that drew me in, these are obviously a 2 way design which a lot of people prefer for their simplicity and coherence which I totally get, have to say the balance through the whole frequency range is spot on with very impressive tight and layered bass weight, they really are very engrossing.

It really is very easy to be impressed by the Carmel 3’s so I couldn’t resist but to place an order for a pair for demo to go along with the YG Peaks Cairn and Talus speakers we already have on demo.

The great thing with the 3 pairs of YG’s that we currently have on demo is that they all occupy a small footprint which really will suit a lot of UK homes but as ever it has to come down to sound quality and in all honesty YG are a new brand to me so I am still learning their family sound but all I can say if you like, clarity, delicacy and insight that pulls you in then you really should give them a listen if you are looking for new speakers at these price points.

Please find a link below to YG on our website and a few pictures of what we have on demo currently, please feel free to get in touch to arrange a demo anytime -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/yg-acoustics/

Cheers,

Paul.

YG Reference Carmel 3 Speakers
D4RbjGs.jpg

LguYv8L.jpg

q5ZOuQ2.jpg

2TSG9Nr.jpg

NVF3EPY.jpg

H2UGmha.jpg

XHi8PXo.jpg

eVwPheV.jpg

YG Cairn Speakers with Bel Canto, a Great Combo!
E83qMsK.jpg

fLJhFHg.jpg

YG Talus Speakers Singing on Naim!
Wa8VOIp.jpg

ApXlb57.jpg

IDNx1yo.jpg

5CnQzRI.jpg

Z3CGYXz.jpg

advertisement

Back