advertisement

[FS] Wyred 4 Sound SX-500 Monoblocks

Amormusic

pfm Member
Hi folks,

As title. W4S SX-500 mono's. 250W p/c of ICE power class D.

Great condition and boxed.

Bristol. Post is fine as they are boxed, or can be added to Jack's famous Wam taxi.

£500

Good morning, interested! You have a pic or 2 plse ?
I am from Chepstow so easy cash/collect
rgds
Rudi
I have replied to PM.

Pics are available by email for anyone interested. I still can't get my head around adding them on here and don't have a picture hosting site to link to.

Img BB

take pics on phone
Go to the above website
Hit ‘upload’ and tick your pictures from your phones picture roll when it appears
Once in, choose ‘BB Code Full’ option from the drop down menu
Hit the ‘copy’ button

Post on here a reply, hit ‘paste’ and all the links go in

Pictures in all their glory appear 👍

Really easy once done once.

GLWTS

Img BB

take pics on phone
Go to the above website
Hit ‘upload’ and tick your pictures from your phones picture roll when it appears
Once in, choose ‘BB Code Full’ option from the drop down menu
Hit the ‘copy’ button

Post on here a reply, hit ‘paste’ and all the links go in

Pictures in all their glory appear 👍

Really easy once done once.

GLWTS
Perfect. Thanks!

i recall using similar icepower monoblocks with my tannoy eatons , i was surprised at the warmth and musicality they gave . they stayed for quite a lot time . these are great vfm at the price

I own the W4S St500 mkii power amp which I bought in 2014. It's basically what these are in one box. It affords effortless power and great sound quality with the best soundstage of any of my amps, and I have a few. This sale offers great vfm IMO. Have a bump on me.

What a great price! I wish I could spare the cash but all my money is tied up elsewhere at the moment.
Just like Oily Rag, I use the ST500 stereo version and have been really amazed. Nothing like I imagined class D to sound, and much closer to the presentation of a typical small valve amp sound, just with heaps of power, yet runs cool.
I'd love to upgrade to these, but just can't sort it at the moment, so have a free bump instead.

What a great price! I wish I could spare the cash but all my money is tied up elsewhere at the moment.
Just like Oily Rag, I use the ST500 stereo version and have been really amazed. Nothing like I imagined class D to sound, and much closer to the presentation of a typical small valve amp sound, just with heaps of power, yet runs cool.
I'd love to upgrade to these, but just can't sort it at the moment, so have a free bump instead.
PM sent

advertisement

Back