advertisement

Worth a read...

I guess the problem for the custom install side is that the really big boys like Apple, google, etc are already moving in to that area. Sure, they're not very sophisticated in terms of the speaker units but I'd imagine their investment in the way devices connect is going to be massive as I suspect they want far more information back from the household.

Edit; and they will make devices/systems that don't need expert installation.

I sell used equipment too. And we do have a lovely toilet.
Looking at the Offers section of your website, your equipment includes: a £12k Exposure MCX system, a £5k EXOGAL Comet Plus DAC and Ion PowerDAC, a bunch of £600 to £1400 Exposure 2010 and 3010 series gear, £1k Neat Iota alpha speakers, £1900 Neat SX3i speakers, and a £400 wireless bluetooth speaker.

None of which I'd be remotely interested in buying, especially at those prices.

None of which I'd be remotely interested in buying, especially at those prices.

We will match anybody else's prices and where possible even beat them. If you want a particular new or used product that we do not stock, then we will at least try to get it for you.

However, the only point I wanted to make when I replied to Mick's post is that there are good dealers out there who are trying to offer people a better experience. I have had experiences similar to the ones that Mick describes, and I started my business with the intention of doing things in a different and I hope a better way.

You might be happy with your existing dealer or you might have no need for a dealer at all, but for anyone looking for better dealer experience, please consider giving us a try.

advertisement

Back