advertisement

Why are the left such poe-faced humourless b*ggers?

Mescalito

pfm Member
In evidence, I point to the PFM poliburo's responses to a light-herated post on the reduction in crime figures.

Chris

Not sure who is left around here but I see you find it hard to laugh about the responses.

Politburo - a term used to describe anyone with opinions to the left of the person using the term.
In some cases that means anyone else.

Maybe we should start another thread that asks why the right always end up being at least one of the following:

smug
selfish
greedy

Well if you lacked talent , intelligence , drive , ambition , money , sex , gadgets , friends, a clear complexion and an odourless body you would be a humourless bastard too

The calcium deficiency we endured as school children has left us sullen and crest fallen.

The calcium deficiency we endured as school children has left us sullen and crest fallen.

Speak for yourself, mate. I was force fed the stuff at school. No evidence of an evil milk snatcher where I went!

In evidence, I point to the pfm poliburo's responses to a light-herated post on the reduction in crime figures.

Chris

Corrected.

Another irony is that the righties all think the lefties are all hard up or down to their last shilling.

WRONG.

Eh? Because some things arent funny.

Because people on the left tend to care about others more than greed and self satisfaction.

Eh? Because some things arent funny.

Because people on the left tend to care about others more than greed and self satisfaction.

On the whole, as long as the "others" aren't actuallty starving, I really don't care about their problems. They are after all, their problems, not mine.

Chris

On the whole, as long as the "others" aren't actuallty starving, I really don't care about their problems. They are after all, their problems, not mine.

Chris

You see there you have it in a nutshell. I meet so many people like this and its not the way forward. Sometimes I think you must be having a laugh.

You see there you have it in a nutshell. I meet so many people like this and its not the way forward. Sometimes I think you must be having a laugh.

Trust me, it may not be the best the way forward, but it is what is going to happen. We can't afford your way. And the voters simply will not fund your way.

And I'm not joking, merely being realistic.
Chris

A sure-fire way of riling a certain type of right-winger is to quote Mrs Thatcher's remark that 'There is no such thing as society'. They get dreadfully wound-up and say 'Her remarks were taken out of context' or 'You liar - that's not actually what she said'. Works every time.

A sure-fire way of riling a certain type of right-winger is to quote Mrs Thatcher's remark that 'There is no such thing as society'. They get dreadfully wound-up and say 'Her remarks were taken out of context' or 'You liar - that's not actually what she said'. Works every time.

Whether she said it or not, I actually agree with the statement. Society is just a collection of individuals, and the individual's right to self determination trumps almost everything else.

James Joyce had the rights of it. "I'd rather have my country die for me".

Well if you lacked talent , intelligence , drive , ambition , money , sex , gadgets , friends, a clear complexion and an odourless body you would be a humourless bastard too
I plead guilty to occasional odours. The other thread was funny but this one is better.

advertisement

Back