1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Discussion in 'photo' started by Tony Lockhart, May 5, 2014.

1. Martin D

Martin D Libertarian Division

Jo
    Is that plugged in?

2. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 Expert in sheep worrying.

Excellent, I'd love to get my daughter playing an instrument but she doesn't seem interested. She's a good little dancer though.

3. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

I am now officially scared of kjb who looks well 'ard.

4. Martin D

Martin D Libertarian Division

Nice one, looks like He'll send the boys round!

5. Still

Still gyldengourd

An impressively lubed one.

Yes! I was trying to place your look-a-likey.
    I'm also getting hints of Peter Gabriel.

In other developments …

kjb post 32 rhs - Damian Hirst.

Martin D also could pass for Michael C. Hall.

Paulicus is very familiar, but can't place him.

John - David Byrne

Gromit and Suffolk Tony - no look-a-likey detected, but love those pics :)

6. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Me too!

Whilst not looking quite the same as Sir Larry, I just keep expecting him to say 'Is it safe?' :eek:

7. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Dancing's great - our Molly (on my right) has been going for years and loves it. Instrument-wise she's been through violin (a total non-starter), Clarinet (ie God's own instrument ;) ), piano and now flute which she's really settled on. She's just 'plugged in' to it and after only 4 months learning she got a distinction in her first graded ABRSM exam. Was a joy to accompany her on piano, she played beautifully.

Emma's cut from similar cloth although she's got a trumpet-player's temperament (God help us!). :D

8. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

This was me going brain-dead while studying for a promotion interview. I'd lost the will to live.

[​IMG]

9. Suffolk Tony

Suffolk Tony pfm Member

Cor! you look just like that bloke who comes round here on Fridays and tells me 'orrible jokes! :D

10. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Talking of which, I still need to bring that box of records round. No early knock offs on Fridays anymore..... :(

11. Robert

Robert Tapehead

Joe, that rug really ties the face together :D

12. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

Thanks, man.

Joe

13. Still

Still gyldengourd

Apologies for not posting a selfie until now, but I don't own a smart 'phone or suitable camera.
    But as it only seems fair to put up, I borrowed my wifes' device.

[​IMG]

Taking a selfie is not as easy as it looks.
    Especially if carrying a goat net over t'right shoulder.

14. Jo Sharp

Jo Sharp Pulls on doors marked push

see the goat is chained...does that mean you don't need wellies like the Welsh?
    :D

15. Still

Still gyldengourd

I can assure the honourable member for Wiltshire that Marlow (the goat) and I are just good friends.
    The chain is due to him undertaking his daily constitutional - that's the only way to ensure a happy ending. :)

16. divedeepdog

divedeepdog pfm Member

17. ariegur

ariegur pfm Member

Are you on the left side or on the right side of the picture?

Arye

18. Still

Still gyldengourd

You do realise to maintain your honour on pfm you now must post a selfie, Arye? :)

To answer your question, it depends. Which way are you facing?

19. Jo Sharp

Ooh err, Missus!

20. Jo Sharp

Of course! makes the build so much more fun and exciting.