advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

1970s me in platforms, reading 'The Golden Bowl'

2810388709_861147dd55_z.jpg

You bear a remarkable similarity to a boy in my primary class called MacPherson. We were all asked to make a get well card for a girl who had been hospitalised with burns on bonfire night. The teacher held up the young Macpherson's card and said " girls and boys, can you say why this card would not be a good idea to send to Tracey?"
The artist had used crayons to depict the intended recipient falling into a fire.

You bear a remarkable similarity to a boy in my primary class called MacPherson. We were all asked to make a get well card for a girl who had been hospitalised with burns on bonfire night. The teacher held up the young Macpherson's card and said " girls and boys, can you say why this card would not be a good idea to send to Tracey?"
The artist had used crayons to depict the intended recipient falling into a fire.

Ha! I would have written 'Happy Burns Night' in the card just to put the tin lid on it.

I will do as I please, not your forum mate

It's not about you or me, although you've recently learnt the AUP prevents you from doing as you please.
Fyi it's rude and ignorant to snipe at the lil' fish here. Especially when you don't have the cojones to post a selfie.

I suspect he's about 14 years old, weighs 6 stone and posts from his bedroom...

Due to your selfie I've decided not to disagree with you. EVER! :-D

It's not about you or me, although you'll find the AUP prevents you from doing as you please.
Fyi it's rude and ignorant to snipe at the lil' fish here, and especially when you don't have the cojones to post your selfie.

Alas this post as fallen on death ears even though it is somewhat prescient .

whatever age ltr1367 is , he will be one month older by the time he is able to respond to this post :)

It's not about you or me, although you've recently learnt the AUP prevents you from doing as you please.
Fyi it's rude and ignorant to snipe at the lil' fish here. Especially when you don't have the cojones to post a selfie.

Due to your selfie I've decided not to disagree with you. EVER! :-D

haha...don't worry, I'm a big softy :)

Je Suis Dork by c g, on Flickr

(Having a Richard D James meets MegaMind moment with accessorised headphones)

yeesh, i need to sort out these broken URLs as I have moved to ipernity after flicker pissed me off too many times. sorry if you click them you get there

advertisement

Back