advertisement

Which strap are Rollei users sporting this season?

Anex

Señor Member
Which strap is king of the catwalks this spring? I need something practical, yet stylish for my 'cord. Cheap too.

I think mine are the classic strap.

I'm not sure what the strap connector is like on a 'cord. Rollei have two types on the 'flexes and you can either use the 'pro-loop' end, or fit a metal ring to the Rollei and use the standard type ends. On a 'flex you have to unscrew the metal bar on each side to get the ring or pro-loop end fitted over the pin.

It's just a loopy roundy bar thing on mine - push the strap around the bar then tie it off through the strap adjuster/lock arrangement. Doesn't look like it needs any kind of connector arrangement. I'll order one and see what happens.
Cheers

Thanks Guy, I could use that on my SQA too. It's also useful for birdwatching apparently, presumably I'd attach the bird to the strap using one of the loop arrangements, although I'm not sure why.

I use the strap that came with my Canon DSLR on my Rolleicord. It's got 'DIGITAL' in big impressive letters alongs it's length.

Cesare

I nearly bought one of those Kiev things on the Gordy site. Went for a bit more than I thought it was worth in the end though.

Went for a racy little black number from Op-Tech, the 'pro loop'. I'll be the belle of the ball.

advertisement

Back