advertisement

What's The Last Bit Of Audio Equipment You Have Bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wireworld Chroma 7 USB A-B cable. Noticeable (not big, but improved clarity) improvement on the Canon generic printer cable I had been using on my headphone amp. Worth the money, but wouldn't be willing to venture too far up the upgrade path on cables.

An Arcam A29 integrated amp which uses their Class G technology.

Not even plugged it in yet, but looking forward to a listen.

Oh, I have a Chinese chip amp currently at about Cape Town, it will run my DIY cardboard horns and a tablet music server in the dining room. Probably.

I have an Exposure 2010S2 integrated on the way to replace my Luxman R-115, which I finally retired for fears that it might burst into flames.

a pair of Sony Wireless noise cancelling IEMs

Sony-WF1000X-Wireless-Noise-Cancelling-Bluetooth-NFC-In-Ear-Phones-Gold-4_pr25920_4.jpg

sound ok so far, much more comfy than my wired RHA's

Worth the £200?

I was looking at them but my wife bought me a pair of Soundmagic E10BTs for my birthday so I have parked the idea of buying the Sonys for now. Still would like to hear a pair though.

Lounge Audio LCR MKIII phono stage.

Auction purchase that replaced a Musical Fidelity XLPS-v3. Takes ages to burn in but now sounding a lot better.

Worth the £200?

I was looking at them but my wife bought me a pair of Soundmagic E10BTs for my birthday so I have parked the idea of buying the Sonys for now. Still would like to hear a pair though.

used them in anger on the train yesterday, and I would say yes. They are comfy and sound ok.

The Lounge is a great phono vfm :)

HI Varyat - I've tried a Leema, a Slee and I much prefer the Lounge over those. But, its a major upgrade over the MF tho. Don't think there are many in the UK but it's very popular in the US going by all the forum feedback. The other 2 Lounge phonos are very interesting too. Have a look!

Luxman P1-u headphone amp, to replace a Lehmann Black Cube. Absolutely wonderful thing.

Yet another Chromecast audio...now I can stream Radio Paradise lossless flac in all rooms ( including the Garage....:D)

Rega 1
NAD 3020e
Kef C20 with stands
Marantz CD75
Massive stand
I bought the lot for the Rega but No 1 Son is eying up the Speakers and CD player.

20 really cheap (2.50 eur) piezo tweeters.
Class d amp module.
Laptop power supply.
Suitable pieces of plywood and plank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back