advertisement

What are you listening to right now #64

Don't get me wrong, Ted Nugent is a complete and utter total dick, but between 1967 and 1978 he was involved with making some great rock albums. 'Call of the Wild' is a particular favourite of mine.
Absolutely. Sad as it is, if I start getting rid of my music based on artists policial and social views, Iā€™ll probably be left with half a dozen albums.

DCD - MFSL- SACD
m78736879697_1.jpg

IMG-3355.jpg

Love this album. With most of the Dominoes on board plus the likes of George Harrison, Klaus Voorman, Bobby Keys, Chris Wood and Jim Keltnrr contributing itā€™s like a whoā€™s who of 1972 rock glitterati.

The song ā€˜The Scenery Has Slowly Changedā€™ has the most incredible vocal and some lovely playing from Eric Clapton.
That sounds interesting, unfortunately Vinyl 1, Spotify nil, so US promo copy ordered from discogs.

I'm gathering from the write ups that he's still into his psychedelics ;)
RITUALin its entirety, via spatial audio listening events at the ICA Sunday May 12th.

The kinetic counterpart to Jonā€™s most recent release, the celebrated innerspace odyssey Music For Psychedelic Therapy, the new work is a single track, 41-minute electronic symphony, built from cavernous subs, hypnotic drumming and transcendent melodic interplay

Squarepusher - Hello Everything. Not my most relaxing choice of pre-bed listening.

In that case youā€™ll have to chill out before bed with the following new release from Christian Loffler, from his new album

and perhaps a little Kiasmos from their new album as a nightcap?

AI-ā€œcuratedā€ Spotify playlist titled ā€œstank face modern jazz wednesday morningā€. Track selection is excellent, but I had to google ā€œstank faceā€ (Iā€™m obviously not a true fan of the jazz).

advertisement

Back