advertisement

Various old gear, some faulty, some working.

pqpq

pfm Member
Realistic STA77L Receiver. Owned from new by my Dad from some time in the late 70s. Good cosmetic condition and has a very attractive display. If you're into this sort of thing, apparently this is a nice one. Problem is it's faulty. As I recall it runs OK for a while, then cuts out. If anyone's interested, I'll fire it up and tell you what happens. I used it for a while and thought it sounded pretty good. It drives 4 speakers which is useful.

1980s Toshiba AM/FM tuner. Cheap, but sounds OK with a decent aerial and is perfect for a garage system. Bought 2nd hand when I was a student.

Humax 9200. Died earlier this week. Shows a disc error and just loops through a re-boot/error cycle. It may be fixable if you're computer savvy, but I'm not - it may need the software re-loading or the hard disc wiped which you can do by removing it and connecting to a PC. Another possibility is a new hard drive. Comes with remote.

Cheap gold plated spade connectors x 8. Bought on ebay recently, but they're too wide for the application I had in mind. Too good to throw away, but I'll never use them. Screw connection.

Don't want money for any of this - just clearing stuff out, so it's yours for a suitable charity donation.

I'm in Brum if you want to collect. Will post at cost.

Hi,

I'm interested in the reciever. I pass through Brum regularly so can pick up.

Regards,

Graham.

Hi Graham, I've sent you a PM.

Pete, A tenner I guess, it's not that heavy. Probably easiest if I post it and let you know how much it was. Could also use a courier which might be cheaper.

Also have a custom 1950s radiogram which used to house my Grandfather's rather nice 301/Leak system. I'm using the hi fi gear myself now - only the case is redundant. It's huge and very well made, and I'm assuming I'll have to take it to the tip, but before I do, if anyone's interested they're welcome to it.

Paypal (gift) for postage is fine. PM me with your address and I'll let you have my paypal ID.

Should be able to post it tomorrow.

Peter

Just remembered, also have a very old PC. No idea what the spec is, but it runs microsoft office and works on the net. Includes PC, (CRT) screen, keyboad, mouse, speakers. Too big to post though.

Humax now gone, Graham to pick up the Realistic, everything else still available.

Cheers,

peter

advertisement

Back