advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Thanks, we had a cracking night last night with all the silver ravers (and quite a few of their kids) - very glad we took today off.

Massive Attack in Bristol in August, can't wait, I've never had the opportunity to see them before, anyone else going?

Reactions: bor
Well, there's a turn up for the books. Richard Norris, Beyond the Wizards Sleeve etc is coming to my local community centre (complete with 70s sticky carpet and 80s electronic darts scoreboard) to do a q&a followed by a dj set. No traipsing up motorways for this one, I can wobble home afterwards and be tucked up in bed in under 3 minutes (even less if I don't take my boots off).

Well, there's a turn up for the books. Richard Norris, Beyond the Wizards Sleeve etc is coming to my local community centre (complete with 70s sticky carpet and 80s electronic darts scoreboard) to do a q&a followed by a dj set. No traipsing up motorways for this one, I can wobble home afterwards and be tucked up in bed in under 3 minutes (even less if I don't take my boots off).
The book's a cracking read

Billie Eilish at the O2 July 2025. Not sure that qualifies as "upcoming". Taking daughter #1 who is a huge fan. She turns 18 between now and then so can buy her old man a pint, probably need a second mortgage....

Off to Le Pub in Newport next Thursday for a birthday gig, Ted Chippington and The Nightingales. Followed 2 days later by Jon Langford's Men of Gwent.
A great venue and friendly atmosphere.

Pink Floyd DSOTM Jodrell Bank in a couple of weeks
Camille O’Sullivan September Band on the Wall, Manchester
La Vita e Sogno, November, Teatro Malibran, Venice
My Darling Clementine, December, Biddulph town hall

advertisement

Back