advertisement

Uni survey

calorgas

Generic middle-aged man
If anyone has a couple of spare minutes on a rainy Sunday afternoon, maybe you could help my daughter boost the amount of data she has to work with and fill out a brief survey on environmental / sustainability in the fashion industry?

It's only a few questions, anonymous, and practically no personal info required other than sex and age range. There are a couple of typos in there (she didn't want to edit the text once it went live) and, in case you don't read all the mandatory data protection and general preamble guff at the start, you just make up and enter your own unique identifier, it doesn't generate one for you.

[Link removed as she's now received a sufficient number of responses :)]

It'll only be live for a few days,

Last edited:
David Coulthard once said that the only way to make F1 racing environmentally friendly was to not do it. Much the same is true of anything fashionable. Ignore fashions buy well and replace when needed. Do not feed a frenzy of consumerism.
I filled out the form but there was nowhere that asked whether fashion should be curtailed in favour of long life products which last the test of time.

David Coulthard once said that the only way to make F1 racing environmentally friendly was to not do it. Much the same is true of anything fashionable. Ignore fashions buy well and replace when needed. Do not feed a frenzy of consumerism.
I filled out the form but there was nowhere that asked whether fashion should be curtailed in favour of long life products which last the test of time.

Quite ! I wanted to be able to say that instead of being prepared to pay significantly more, I just wouldn't buy at all if products weren't sustainable.

Yeah I think there were probably one or two gaps in those questions, and some overlap. She did think about putting in a text box at the end for contributors to enter additional thoughts and comments, but decided not to.

Might be worth editing the title - I nearly didn’t click it as thought it was about a survey of universities (as published by various newspapers etc. each year).

Done mine. I'm kind of accidentally sustainable. I never throw stuff out until they are well past it, as a result, most of my 'wardrobe' is older than my son!

Not sure if the results may get skewed by PFM demographic?

Done, congratulate her on a well thought out questionnaire. I've seen a few dodgy questionnaires from students in the past.

advertisement

Back