advertisement

Two 350VA transformers from an Avondale S100

Peter Stockwell

Back for more ...
I switched my transformers, so these are up for grabs for anybody that can use them. They are farnell sourced, don't have the reference.

I don't know how much they are worth, but they must be worth at least £20 ? I just want the shipping costs paid to the charity, about 35€.

Charity: Wardington court day centre for the blind Northampton.

PM if interested, or if you can give me a real idea of the value.

These would make a very nice start for someone building a dual mono NAP or NCC200 amp! I would have thought they were worth more like £40 - especially for a good cause- BUMP. Peter, any comment on the difference you found when you upgraded your traffos?

Difference between just before sunrise, and sunrise :) More poise, clarity and evenhandness, not that it was anywhere near bad to start with!

Primary is 120-0-120, secondary is 30-0-30. I found a model code of AT D4051 , but didn't note the farnell reference. Excuse me for my clumsiness, but I've modified the ad so that all you pay is the shipping cost, but it's more than I originalmly asked ('£20)

ok sure I'll take em. I may need to make some PSUs in the new year. I assume 120-0-120 means they can be wired for 240V in the normal manner: (dual primaries = wire the primary coils in series for ±240VAC). Bolts, neoprene base and washer all supplied yah?

PMed you.

Shipping is 31€, that's all I'm looking for, so I pay the shipping then the buyer pays what I paid in shipping to the charity.

Fox, got your PM and replied. (got the bolts, not sure about the neoprene cos I think I re-used that when I put in the AST's.)

No prob, sounds fine by me. I can probably cut up some old rubber matting. PM me with how you would like to progress.

advertisement

Back