advertisement

Trump Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks. I like this bit:
Bannon made an appearance before the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday but refused to answer questions that weren’t pre-approved by the White House, lawmakers said afterward.

"The only questions he would answer were questions that had been scripted, literally scripted, for him by the White House. A set of 25 questions that had been written out for him to which the answer to each must be 'no,'" Rep. Adam Schiff (Calif.), the top Democrat on the committee, said.

It's almost as if Trump's got something to hide.

According to multiple news outlets, Bannon was interviewed by the Mueller team over two days this week.

Reuters said:
Three sources familiar with the Mueller proceedings said Bannon was interviewed for a total of about 20 hours by Mueller’s investigators and prosecutors. One said he had answered a range of questions, unlike his refusal to do so before the House intelligence panel.

I wonder if Bannon wants to cooperate with Mueller for self-preservation purposes so remained quiet in the House Intel. meeting so as not to put anything on the record prior to the Mueller interviews. Here's hoping.

More fake news

Thirteen Russians have been criminally charged for interfering in the 2016 US election to help Donald Trump, the office of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, announced on Friday.
Mueller’s office said 13 Russians and three Russian entities, including the notorious state-backed “troll farm” the Internet Research Agency, had been indicted by a federal grand jury in Washington DC.
A 37-page indictment alleges that the Russians’ operations “included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton,” his Democratic opponent.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/16/robert-mueller-russians-charged-election

Rosenstein making the statement now.

Looks like things are swinging back to Mueller. Did Trump let the memo momentum go cold?

Hannity is going to go apes**t tonight. :D

Though if this was a Russian operation to elect Trump and sow discord, it would appear to have worked wonderfully and you only have to see the reaction of the Trumpers to know that they no longer trust the 'deep state'.

The shithole country chalks up another mass shooting using an easily purchased assault rifle - this time of 17 school children & possibly more
I can't think of any other so-called civilised country that is this dysfunctional & allows the needless killing of it's own school children?

I see MaxFlinn, our resident alt-righter/MAGAer, still has the undying Trump/Putin love!
You're an idiot at times, Tone, with respect.

There is no collusion, bar with Israel.

The whole Russiagate thing is pure bollocks invented by Clinton and her fellow Necons.

The more people try to link Trump to Russia the more his base and, I would say, even others sick of all the nonsense will support him.

Attack him on his policies. There's any amount of shit ones.

Don't be an establishment muppet!

You're an idiot at times, Tone, with respect.

There is no collusion, bar with Israel.

The whole Russiagate thing is pure bollocks invented by Clinton and her fellow Necons.

The more people try to link Trump to Russia the more his base and, I would say, even others sick of all the nonsense will support him.

Attack him on his policies. There's any amount of shit ones.

Don't be an establishment muppet!
Funny thing is most of the news reports I've seen make it clear these indictments *don't* claim to be evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents. So Max Blumenthal's tweet addresses a non-issue. Sad!

However, (if true) the indictments *are* evidence of Russia trying to interfere (not necessarily successfully) with the US election, which is an interesting development in its own right. A monthly budget of one million dollars doesn't sound like small fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back