advertisement

Today I have mainly been v3

Saw the tribute band Kast off Kinks in Maidenhead with friends. Not the best sound but Rebellion beer helped the evening!

couple of miles walk, macchiato with almond milk, glass of tap water, a GF fairy cake type thing, an americano and picked up a multi-grain sourdough the lot for 15 notes.

sorting out a few bits and bobs for a few days in Wells-next-the-sea, we like it there, gf fish and chips and an excellent sea food restaurant that does takeaways
thankfully as the woofer is coming too.

dismantling and cleaning behind the hifi etc so the plumber can get access next week to change the radiator.

Went for a sauna, head massage and CSB+

Now off down the local and heading for an Italian in St Albans

IMG-9152.jpg
Boys day out in Ballater today. Went round to Amber‘s to listen to his new speakers and cure all the ills of the Hifi world.

Thereafter for a Shorty’s ice cream cone in the village. I invite you to marvel at my wonderful parking in the high street. In first time with only one to and fro (could have gone forward a bit though):D

IMG-9152.jpg
Boys day out in Ballater today. Went round to Amber‘s to listen to his new speakers and cure all the ills of the Hifi world.

Thereafter for a Shorty’s ice cream cone in the village. I invite you to marvel at my wonderful parking in the high street. In first time with only one to and fro (could have gone forward a bit though):D
impressive colin !!!

Morning out in Newark for an open day at the new Newark Air and Space Institute, the college the boy has bet all his eggs on for a commercial pilot course. Lovely new building, one hall containing a whole Airbus A318 (minus most of the wings).

He started his GCSE's on Friday. Yesterday I went to Morrisons and looked at the nursery over the fence he used to go to many years ago, when we lived nearby. I recall how I used to pick him up after a long day at work, and him always asking if we can go to the park, so how could I say no. Where did all those years go, it's all a blur?

breakfast with the gents today
tried to put a new fence panel in but it didnt fit !!! will leave it for the new owner

put up a bivvy tent with family member to see how it goes up prior to their fishing trip

Morning out in Newark for an open day at the new Newark Air and Space Institute, the college the boy has bet all his eggs on for a commercial pilot course. Lovely new building, one hall containing a whole Airbus A318 (minus most of the wings).

He started his GCSE's on Friday. Yesterday I went to Morrisons and looked at the nursery over the fence he used to go to many years ago, when we lived nearby. I recall how I used to pick him up after a long day at work, and him always asking if we can go to the park, so how could I say no. Where did all those years go, it's all a blur?
they grow up so quick !!! hope he can get on the course

late breakfast chat over coffee outside with a friend; revelling out walking/ being about in the gorgeous, warm weather this morning; replaced the old 535's tyres, a full set this afternoon. A good day.

IMG-9152.jpg

I was even more impressed with the exit. Cheers for the 99 :)

advertisement

Back