advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Bought a Quadraspire rack from @Ponty. Really smooth transaction and I’m exceptionally pleased with the rack. Top fishy.

Bought a Kab Ev-1 RCM from @myles, sent out super quick, nicely described and excellent communication and help getting it set up.

Recommended seller for sure - Thanks again

Best customer service ever from @Mike S ! Thank you for being the remote sales advisor and the great seller at the same time. Thanks for sharing your amp with me. I hope to enjoy Leben as much as you did! M

Bought Na 322 boards from @mathewf . Nicely packed,I now have a lovely little box for boards - the old MC boards have a home to go to! Good PFM'er to deal with. All is good, but I will have to deal with some NAC62 issues before I can fully appreciate them.
Thanks Mathew :)

Just bought an ND5XS from legroscein.

Lovely piece of kit exactly as described.

Thanks Phil for a great deal.

Purchased a HiCap from @Rosie and am very pleased with the transaction. First-class chap and some enjoyable discussion as well.

Cheers Ian (Whaleblue) for chat and happy deal on the MAs. Look forward to when rules relax for a proper natter.
Best
David

A recommendation for ‘Ian Austen’. Very reassuring chap to buy off. He is not a prolific poster so I read quite a few to get a measure of the man as I like to pay ‘friends & family’ when purchasing on forums. He’s got a couple more items for sale so you can open your purse with confidence:)

Just purchase a Naim device from @clownfish - it couldn't have been a more pleasant transaction, John is a master packager! Paid yesterday, received 8am this morning in as described A1 condition.

Many thanks to Manket for an extremely pleasant deal. Great to finally meet up and spend a couple of happy hours nattering and listening. Hope you enjoy the SBLs for many years to come; I know did!

Big thanks to Neil P for such a friendly and smooth transaction with my Creek 4240. A true gent and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks also to Gerlando. We’ve dealt before and it was great. This time equally fab, we did a part ex deal, so we both got something to play with. A great guy to deal with.

Thanks @REW for the Marantz HD Amp1, arrived in fantastic condition safe in it’s original box. Well pleased on first listen, I look forward to discovering all it’s charms over time. A very trustworthy seller. Cheers Ron!

advertisement

Back