advertisement

The Apocalypse Will Happen This Weekend According To The Bible

no one knows except God himself !!!!

I am guessing you don't know Steve Quayle. He knows. Everything.

Anyway, Donald Trump watches Jim Bakker. Who believes we are in the End Times. So Donald Trump will know all about the End Times crowd. And this will mean Trump will find himself subconsciously drawn to start a nuclear war. This weekend. Make sure your bunker is ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely , no one knows except God himself !!!!
people are always coming out with this trash . even the bible says it will be like a thief in the night ....well you don`t know when they are coming do you !!

Why 'himself'? God is not an animal like us. In fact we know zero about God except for the creation of the Universe. The definition of God is the 'creator' of heaven and Earth.

The Bible actually does describe what will really happen to the Earth in the future and thats under the day of resurrection. The Earth will be burnt to a cinder one day but its a lot longer into the future than waiting just a few weeks.

Oh! And our horse (we have a small share) is racing on Sunday hopefully at Plumpton but then maybe at Uttoxeter. Its up to Seamus the trainer to decide "R 2 B sure" which one! So the World can't end can it?

Cheers,

DV

How does that work - do you get assigned a section e.g. front right hoof?
He gets Aldi meat pie, Use By 29 Sep. The other shareholders will mostly get Tesco Value Lasagne, Use By 28 Sep. The trim is going into the Elephant's Leg Doner Kebab sold in the Victoria Kebab House, Market Place, Grimsby. Special deal, buy 2 doners before 8pm, get a bag of chips free.

I am guessing you don't know Steve Quayle. He knows. Everything.

How very Christian of them to charge other Christians $65 for the DVD 'bundle'.

All these ****wits and their followers are going to look pretty sick turning up for their latest 'fundraiser' in the 24th.

Of course, if they are right, they won't get to point and laugh at me...

Mull

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 speakers, so I feel it's written in the stars that I should at leat attempt to build an ark. My wife will likely insist I get someone competent in to do it though as I will make a mess, so we are all doomed. I might just bind all the spare speakers I have in storage with all of the spare speaker cable I have into a barge thing and sit on it in the garden and wait. I knew all of that money 'invested' on HiFi would come good in the end.

See you on the other side. Oh actually, I've just read who will be saved...shit.

advertisement

Back