advertisement

Terrible confession - but kudos to Dweezil Zappa

hc25036

pfm Member
Once in a while I search for Dweezil Zappa on youtube to see if there are any nice tunes to catch up with.

First up just now was "Dweezil Zappa on celebrity wifeswap" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfdGUSTZZ_o). I gave into temptation and watched about half (my gag reflex wouldn't allow any more). The swap was with a baseball star who lives in a faux castle, has 6 cars and expects to be waited on hand and foot by his wife. Dweezil has a small house (by USA standards), one car (but walks everywhere), shares the chores, does the gardening and is the polar opposite of the baseball guy.

It was a car crash, but given Dweezil's unconventional start in life, all kudos to him for being normal!

Watch at your own risk...

As a big Zappa fan and an admirer of Dweezil for what he does with Zappa Plays Zappa, this is of interest to me.
I'm not one for reality tv shows, yet, I've always thought the wife swap ones are really entertaining, especially if set up for crashing. So I am enjoying this with my lunchtime bacon and egg mush thing.

It is interesting purely for the Dweezil angle. It doesn't have the real comedy of some of the more extreme wife swap shows.

advertisement

Back