advertisement

Teddy Pardo ST60

nijishiho

Hi to all, new here so be kind.
Has anyone got Teddys ST60 running into Linn Active Isobariks?
Thinking to purchase 3 to replace Naim CB250's
NDX, 555Ps, Nac 52, Supercap, unitiserve + Teddy power supply

This is an interesting one ....... may I suggest that an email to Teddy will get you a suitable reply ...... for my part I can see no reason why three TP ST60 can not run the Linn Isobariks in active mode ...... and should I recall correctly in ye days of old the Naim NAP160 was partnered with the Briks.

Very interested to hear how you get along with this venture ..... I take that you have heard the Teddy Pardo amplifier & like what it does? My auditioning of it was enjoyable - declare to be a fan of the TP product.

Like all who have dealt with Mr Pardo you will find him very helpful ..... keep the "thread" updated with your progress, please.

At best a sidegrade
Maybe upgrade source or get sixpack 6x135 or maybe a s/h 500

Did you actually compare?

I can tell that we have at least two customers who had NAP135s with a Naim active system, upgraded to our power amps (ST60, and MB100) and were very impressed with the improvement it made. I can also say that I'm personally using 4x ST60 on my personal active system and I have never heard a Naim system that sounds as good (IMHO of course)

Originally going to buy NAP250 >£10k until I saw threads how good the ST60s are, at <£3k which would leave enough in my budget for an NDS. Have already upgraded the Isobariks with all new drivers. Also thinking to upgrade Snaxo 262 to 362 (any thoughts on this one please?) Teddy said"We will exhibit at the National Audio Show in September" so will go there for a listen unless anyone in SE has one I could hear. Thanks for replies everyone.

Originally going to buy NAP250 >£10k until I saw threads how good the ST60s are, at <£3k which would leave enough in my budget for an NDS. Have already upgraded the Isobariks with all new drivers. Also thinking to upgrade Snaxo 262 to 362 (any thoughts on this one please?) Teddy said"We will exhibit at the National Audio Show in September" so will go there for a listen unless anyone in SE has one I could hear. Thanks for replies everyone.
I have a full Teddy passive system, 2xMB100s into Teddy speakers,and I'm in the
South East. If you're interested, send PM.

advertisement

Back