advertisement

Technics SL-1200G

Mike42

Heard it all before...
I cannot keep more than one high end turntable, so the Technics must go. I bought this new 2018. Its is in perfect condition.

It includes the 5mm Achromat. I think it sounds much better than the included rubber mat.

Please note: The sale does not include the cartridge. Price is £2250. I'd prefer pick from north Essex (nr Stanstead) but will ship if necessary.
TWJUi5s.jpeg

LXsXjPf.jpeg

cxiack1.jpeg

These are very good TTs and this one is a great price
I think the current RRP is a tad under £4K
Super bargain , I owned one when they first came out.
Should sell fast.

Now thats a bargain! This isn't much more than a GR2 and will be a Japan built model too. So absolutely peak Technics that if you want to take to the next level and is highly responsive to tweaks while retaining all the signature Techy usability.
GLWS

Last edited:
Now thats a bargain! This isn't much more than a GR2 and will be a Japan built model too. So absolutely peak Technics that if you want to take to the next level is highly responsive to tweaks while retaining all the signatureTechy usability.
GLWS
Not really they were cheaper in 2018

Do turntables really get better than this?
A lovely deck. If Pro-Ject made it (I doubt they could) it would cost considerably more. A bargain.

I saw a Crosley in a suitcase in my local charity shop for £20. It plays records like this. Therefore this must be ridiculously overpriced.

advertisement

Back