advertisement

[FS] Tag Mclaren 100x5r

FISBEY

pfm Member
As above but has been converted to 4 channels by Kevin Green.

In very good condition, complete with remote.

The only downside is I took the cover off to tighten one of the loudspeaker terminals and broke a small capacitor between the chassis and the speaker terminal. Intended to take back to Kevin to be repaired (an easy fix) but never got around to it. Other than that all good.

Very little use.

This cost way in excess of £1k three or four years ago.

Any offers?

Pictures via email.

Collection only from Staines near Heathrow.
(it's very heavy!)

Many thanks.

Fantastic amplifier, Kev really works magic on these… if I hadn’t got massive expenses at the moment, I’d be opening a discussion with you about this.

I am wanting a power amp upgrade when funds permit but I do need six channels for active Kabers, a favourite speaker of Kev’s along with Keltiks.

Fantastic amplifier, Kev really works magic on these… if I hadn’t got massive expenses at the moment, I’d be opening a discussion with you about this.

I am wanting a power amp upgrade when funds permit but I do need six channels for active Kabers, a favourite speaker of Kev’s along with Keltiks.
@linnfomaniac83 I ran my active Kabers in my Home Cinema setup for years with three Klouts and another Klout for the centre AV5120 but Now I switched to two Chakra 3200 with Dynamik's (essentially the same now as the Akurate 3200 bar the updated casework, according to Colin on the helpline). New house Home Cinema still not yet operational so all to be revealed ho well it all works with the new ANTHEM AVM-90 processor, 3 pairs of modified Tukans as wall mounted ATMOS surrounds and two pairs of modified AV5110's as overhead height channels, surround & height speakers driven by two Chakra 410's ( all bought used). Centre AV5120 driven active by one half of an Akurate 4200 with the other half driving the front Atmos wide channel Tukans. and then theres the four subs: Linn Sizmiks in front corners and two REL Q201E's in back corners. Lets see how the Anthem manages this lot...
Oh and room treatments to be added shortly after we go operational. And i just ordered the X-VOCE centre speaker kit from GR-Research in the US which I'll run with two channels of the 4200 assuming it sounds better than the active 5120

advertisement

Back