advertisement

System Pics 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my hi-fi to bits due to a house move so here's a picture of a P300 Phono stage, there's not a lot there for the price of it, but it sounds great.

001_2.jpg

RB250 / Reson Mica - before I stuffed the stylus. Putting a Shure on as a stop gap. Thinking about a Jelco SA750D / Nagaoka MP500 combo, with an extra headshell witht he Shure on it for some of my quite rough old northern soul 7 inches.

Not exactly a system pic, as the electronics are hidden behind the right-hand sofa and are waiting for a new stand to make them presentable.

Anyway here's a shot of the Martin Logan Montis from behind the listening chair:

18380542819_5eb8e7c8f6_z.jpg

The rest of the system consists of:
Sonos Connect (W4S mod)
DSPeaker Anti-mode 2.0
Sanders Magtech

... and not to forget my teenage daughter's Pro-ject Debut Carbon.

Cheers!

We've recently switched our old leather furniture for new fabric-covered stuff. An object lesson in how furniture can change room acoustics. The HF and mid-bass are now much more controlled, and the sound is generally better focused.

I finished my system a couple of months ago. Just took some pictures to show off, but I had forgotten how difficult it was to post some pics. I have no private webspace. Any tricks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back