advertisement

[FS] SVS SB12-NSD

rtrt

pfm Member
SVS SB12-NSD subwoofer £200

For sale for £200

Used for music along with my current speakers and then unused for some years now. Box and original packing available.

Listened to it earlier with line in - all controls work - phase, low pass, gain & auto on/off.

Didn't test line out or high pass - never used either of them - if you need those, let me know a simple way to test and I'll do my best.

Cosmetically it's in great condition - no edge damage or scrapes/scratches. It's not perfect - see notes & pics below.

There are 2 marks on top which can only be from when it was unused and had my printer sitting on top. Visibility seems to be light dependant.

Top of grill has sometihing that I think may have always been there. Shows when the light is bright but I've not noticed it before.

On the rhs there's what I'd describe as some kind of rubbing mark. Rest seems good.

Local pick up in London SE5 only sorry.
-------------------------------------------------------------

mZUfzdm.jpg

O9EKCE8.jpg

oMCgM29.jpg

74PBNeK.jpg

kEhWW4T.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
All of these these pics were taken with an iPhone SE (old one) in bright daylight next to a large window. I've tried to show the difference light angle makes. My feeling is in a normal domestic lighting setup you'd likely not see them - ymmv.

Last edited:
I've noticed the rubber feet are a bit worse for wear - I've tidied them up and I think they're fine - ymmv.

Dropped price to £185.

Rest is good.

advertisement

Back