advertisement

[IC] Squeezebox duetx2

valvenut

pfm Member
I have 2 squeezebox duet units with 2 controllers and charging docks. These are going to need an alternative way to connect as the squeezebox servers are apparently going to be turned off. This is over my head so if anyone would like to swap these for a different streamer that would be ideal or alternatively I would sell them if there is interest cheers

Apparently there is a tidal plug in for a local LMS. I'm in the same situation as you. I have an old pi somewhere, just need to find the thing...

It has always been known that MySqueezebox.com was going to be switched off at some point. This is why they’ve worked hard at making plug ins independent of the web server. The local LMS server has always been my go to. They’ve also developed new firmware for some hardware devices. Though I’ve sold my Touch, I do have LMS on my laptop to use with my Wiim Pro Plus when I wish to. Look how quickly they added the new Tidal Plug in. One of the most responsive communities around. So these devices are not redundant.

advertisement

Back