advertisement

Ryan Adams Love Is Hell Mobile Fidelity box set

Hi Rob
Good timing - bought it about 2 weeks ago and really impressed . Had the CDs since release and enjoying the music in a new improved light. SQ is up there with the best - and if you like DRA's sad stuff, this ticks all the boxes!
Mark

Hi Rob
Good timing - bought it about 2 weeks ago and really impressed . Had the CDs since release and enjoying the music in a new improved light. SQ is up there with the best - and if you like DRA's sad stuff, this ticks all the boxes!
Mark

Thanks Mark. LIH is one of my favourite albums. I've loved it since it's release too.
It's just a tad expensive. I needed some confirmation it was a decent pressing. I've bought a couple of MoFi releases and haven't always been impressed.

Thanks Mark. LIH is one of my favourite albums. I've loved it since it's release too.
It's just a tad expensive. I needed some confirmation it was a decent pressing. I've bought a couple of MoFi releases and haven't always been impressed.

I'd be interested in what you think, I'm very reluctant to buy into the current vinyl trend but Love is Hell is an outstanding album.

I'd be interested in what you think, I'm very reluctant to buy into the current vinyl trend but Love is Hell is an outstanding album.

I haven’t pulled the trigger on it yet. Like yourself I’m very reluctant to spend that sort of money on a new pressing. I’m yet to do any Christmas shopping so I’ll see how much cash I have left. I might end up treating myself. If I do buy it I will report back.

Cheers
Rob

Reactions: TPK

advertisement

Back