advertisement

RPG Modex arrive at Purité Audio

The RPG range of Modex absorbers are capable of absorbing from 35Hz upwards, yet they are only 4" deep.
Two 35-500Hz Modex 'Plates' arrive tomorrow!

'RPG Modex Plate and Broadband are high efficiency bass traps, designed to perform even with a shallow wall profile.
Plate operates from 50hz—500hz Plate type 2 operates 35hz—500hz
Broadband operates 50hz—5000hz
Available as white units as standard, can be fabric covered to give design options, or installed behind a stretch fabric lining system.
Ships 1 to a box on a pallet only Weight from 20kg - 35kg'

Keith.

The RPG modes plates arrived this morning,I had read the dimensions and the weight but they were still bigger and heavier than I expected.

Keith

Some more Modex panels from RPG just arrived, I have to experiment with placement, measurements I took yesterday are very encouraging and borne out subjectively playing previously 'problem' tracks, I have one large 55Hz node to deal with ,which from my test tone experiments and room node calculator is caused by the 3m ceiling height.

Keith.

Three RPG 'Modex' 35Hz-500Hz panels on the rear wall, room node calculator and my in room measurements and frequency generator tests ,point to this being a high pressure area.
Modex corners ordered, in specific absorption frequencies pertinent to the room.

Keith

I will post some before and after FR plots , they are the only product I have found that absorb low velocity , low bass.
Keith

Just arrived from RPG, Modex modules and corner modules, tuned specifically to 50Hz, first impressions using my bass test tracks are hugely encouraging, measurements and photographs to follow.
Keith.

The Modex modules and corners have really helped with the 50Hz peak I suffer from here,
The only really troublesome area left is a suck out grouped around 80Hz ,so I have ordered some 80Hz specific corner and module units.
Keith.

advertisement

Back