advertisement

Roon ‘Nucleus’ arrives!

Purité Audio

Trade: Purite Audio
Well not quite but next month ,srp £1300,
Fanless Roon appliance with Gigabit ethernet, 2x USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, internal 2.5” HDD/SSD bay, external power supply. • Libraries up to 12,000 albums (120,000 tracks)
• Multi-room systems up to five zones
• Limited DSP (EQ, headphone crossfeed, etc.)

Keith

The more powerful Nucleus model is the ‘plus’ ,

Fanless Roon appliance with Gigabit ethernet, 2x USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, internal 2.5” HDD/SSD bay, external power supply. • Libraries over 12,000 albums (120,000 tracks)
• Multi-room systems over five zones
• Extensive DSP (upsampling, convolution, etc.)

Keith

Keith

i had the rep in today and looks like stock is winging its way to the UK
Id didnt see your name on the list as a re seller?

I have placed an order with Nick.
I am hoping they are completely plug and play as promised, A ‘Nucleus ‘ and a pair of Kiis or Dutch&Dutch 8Cs makes a very elegant system.
Keith

To answer some prices regarding price the Nucleus will have an srp of £1300 the Nucleus ‘plus’ £2300 both inc vat.
I have some photographs I will publish, both finless designs, using the cases heatsinking for dissipation.
Keith

Should arrivevery soon!
Purité Audio will have ROON’s ‘Nucleus’ and ‘Nucleus Plus’ available for demonstration/evaluation.
Keith

Expected tomorrow, we will have both the ‘Nucleus’ and ‘Nucleus Plus’ here at Purité Audio for evaluation.
Keith

After an unexpected delay! The two Roon ‘Nucleus’ units are being delivered to distributors and should be here soon!
Keith

It is extremely straightforward to set-up.
Plug into mains power, connect to router/switch whatever, plug in dac and open IPad.
Completey silent and quite petite about the size of a Mac Mini.
Keith

The new ROON ‘Nucleus’ just works, I don’t believe anyone would claim it produces better sound quality ( I certainly wouldn’t) but it is completely fuss free, literally plug and play, just listening to Radio 4.
Keith

It is an extremely unassuming little unit, it just works!
If you would like to try acROOn ‘Nucleus’ in your own system, telephone or email Purité Audio.
Keith

Our plain Jane ROON ‘nucleus’ has arrived, it is based on an i5 processor and is probably all you would ever need, unsurprisingly it looks exactly like the Nucleus ‘plus’!
Demonstration and home evaluations are available at Purité Audio.
Keith

advertisement

Back