advertisement

RIP Hairy Biker - Dave Myers

So sad to hear this news. Hoped he was on the mend after seeing him on their new series. Dave, along with Kingy came across as genuinely nice blokes. 2 of the good guys!! F*cking cancer.

RIP.
What a nice fella he seemed to be. We enjoyed their programmes and they always brought a social conscience to the material.
It was good that he got back on the bike for one last series, but 66 is too young...

Shit, I thought he was over the worst. Never met him, but yeah, he came across as a really lovely pleasant guy. A real pity.

Oh so sad. As others have said, I hoped he was on the mend. He looked frail in the recent series, but seemed to be getting stronger. Seemed like a genuinely lovely guy. So sorry for his friends and family.

Very sad news. Been a long time fan of the pair and, as said, they both came across as genuine and thoroughly nice blokes.

Cancer - you are an absolute bastard.

Always found the Hairy Bikers very amusing and I've pinched quite a few of their recipes. As a motorcyclist and foodie I always enjoyed their programmes. They were clearly good and true friends, RIP Dave Myers.

So sad to hear. Not often you see the camaraderie shown between Dave and Si. Their programs were gently humourous and the cooking unpretentious. RIP Dave.

I hoped he was on the mend too.
Seemed a genuine friendship and both great warm guys.
RIP Dave

advertisement

Back