advertisement

Rega Research Warranty

Rega don't have any easily findable contact details on their website! You HAVE to speak to a dealer.
I dont want to argue with you Neil, or rubbish your experience, but I've just searched for Rega's telephone number and found it easily in the first few lines of my first google results.... unless it has very recently changed. You can also DM them via Twitter.
I understand they will want customer service issues to be taken care of via dealers, but I'm sure they will answer general questions.

Can you paste the link to the phone number... First few results from my Google search has shown up 2 forum posts of people asking how to contact rega but no link to the number on their website. I'm not doubting Rega offer good support, but they really don't make it easy to contact them compared to naim, Cambridge audio, monitor audio etc.

And on twitter they've set DMs only to people they follow... So I've had to publicly tweet them asking them to follow me so I can DM them. Not very slick!

Can you paste the link to the phone number... First few results from my Google search has shown up 2 forum posts of people asking how to contact rega but no link to the number on their website. I'm not doubting Rega offer good support, but they really don't make it easy to contact them compared to naim, Cambridge audio, monitor audio etc.

And on twitter they've set DMs only to people they follow... So I've had to publicly tweet them asking them to follow me so I can DM them. Not very slick!
Pm'd you Neil.

It is possible to speak to Rega staff but they do prefer you go through the dealer. When I had my CD player/DAC I had problems with some of the input connections which they fixed but then they failed again. On the second occasion I sent my cables & they fitted a different type of connection which worked fine.

And Linn didn’t practice exactly the same for years and years? Maybe other manufacturers too

They virtually all do. It covers you anyway. If your kit is sent to the manufacturer vie a dealer and it gets damaged or lost in transit they're het for it (Scots word meaning caught or responsible).

Bottom line is that it does not matter. You get in touch with Rega, they will look into it and if they think they can help they will.

advertisement

Back